Just an idea

Ok, I talked about this in another thread, like I said there, I never put much stock in ranged fighting. However, I'm thinking of playing the game with a character adept at ranged fighting, I'm guessing a sentinel might be the way to go here since I want to get enough feets but don't want to give up all my skill points, plus sentinels tend to have better dexterity which is a governing stat in this case.

I know a jedi carries a lightsaber, and in the end, especially when you reach Malachor, nothing else will do.

But I gotta tell ya, I got Canderous back yesterday and equipped him with dual mandalorian disintegrators (upgraded) with master rapid shot, and it was pretty decent.

Ok, I talked about this in another thread, like I said there, I never put much stock in ranged fighting.  However, I'm thinking of playing the game with a character adept at ranged fighting, I'm guessing a sentinel might be the way to go here since I want to get enough feets but don't want to give up all my skill points, plus sentinels tend to have better dexterity which is a governing stat in this case.

I know a jedi carries a lightsaber, and in the end, especially when you reach Malachor, nothing else will do.

But I gotta tell ya, I got Canderous back yesterday and equipped him with dual mandalorian disintegrators (upgraded) with master rapid shot, and it was pretty decent.

Actually... Blasters are very destructive in KOTOR2 because of the upgrades available. Playing through as a blaster jedi isn't hard at all. BTW, going with Guardian might be better, since you can get the higher blaster feats.

Haitoku, the point is well taken, guardians do get better with any kind of weapon.

Fish, I can only assume that what you meant by "stay away from guardians" really means: "do not attempt to fight an ennemy guardian with your blasters for you will get the melee range malus and they do have master jedi defense which will reflect your shots back at you."

When you're talking about giving Master Rapid Shot (or flurry etc) to your allies , you have to bear in mind that 90% of the time they'll still use "default attack" which is an absolute arse when you've got a feat that gives them an extra attack for NO PENALTY and they still insist on not using it!

...I'm guessing a sentinel might be the way to go here since I want to get enough feets but don't want to give up all my skill points, plus sentinels tend to have better dexterity which is a governing stat in this case.

Both guardian, sentinel and consular get two feet, only Kreia is slightly different having only one hand for most of the game :p

Slightly more serious, sounds interesting. My last two games, I made of point of keeping the traitorous insta-jedi partymembers true to their original class, levelling them up with skills and feats as if they were their original class.

Not sure how a "shooty" exile would fare in some of the end game parts where you work solo without supporting members. Please tell the results if you do it :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

...I'm guessing a sentinel might be the way to go here since I want to get enough feets but don't want to give up all my skill points, plus sentinels tend to have better dexterity which is a governing stat in this case.

Both guardian, sentinel and consular get two feet, only Kreia is slightly different having only one hand for most of the game :p

Yes, yes, my english isn't perfect, but it's not too shabby. I"ll let you know how that goes.

on my last playthrough as Sential/Weaponsmaster, without any additional feats, I was kicking severe ass with two fully upgraded micro pulse blasters. I had the Advanced Combat Implant, so I had Specialization for all Ranged weaponry and extra dexterity; and the Multi-Spectral Target Assessor, so I had Precice Shot 3 and more extra dexterity. I was kicking ass on the Ravager. By the end of the game, I had about a half a dozen of those micro pulse blasters.