Possible to get DS Mastery AND Mira?

I have a very strong dislike to Wookies, esp. Hanharr.

Is there anyway I can get Mira whilst LS and then have enough time to go DS Mstry if I do Korriban as my first planet?

I've played a middling-light character and a LS Mstry character (nearly finished) and would like to play a DS Consular next but really really really hate Hanharr and quite like Mira. Is it possible to edit her in and Hanharr out using the save game editor?

I don't see a problem with doing Korriban first, as long as you do Nar Shadaa next as there's very little chance of gaining points either LS or DS on the Sith planet. To get Mira you could keep your character's alignment near enough neutral and should have enough time to go dark afterwards, especially if you leave Dantooine 'till later. This is all just a guess, though as Ive not tried it. I don't know anything about the Save editor, sorry.

I don't see a problem with doing Korriban first, as long as you do Nar Shadaa next as there's very little chance of gaining points either LS or DS on the Sith planet.  To get Mira you could keep your character's alignment near enough neutral and should have enough time to go dark afterwards, especially if you leave Dantooine 'till later.  This is all just a guess, though as Ive not tried it.  I don't know anything about the Save editor, sorry.

Whoops! I mean doing Nar Shadaa first! Sorry I always get the two mixed up for some reason! D'uh! :-

Is there anyway I can get Mira whilst LS and then have enough time to go DS Mstry if I do Korriban as my first planet?

I've played a middling-light character and a LS Mstry character (nearly finished) and would like to play a DS Consular next but really really really hate Hanharr and quite like Mira. Is it possible to edit her in and Hanharr out using the save game editor?

Yeah, i just kept my alignment neutral to light and went to nar shaddaa first.

even after that, i'm well on my way to dark mastery now after doing dxun, onderon, and now dantooine. everyone in my party (except kreia) is getting pretty close to it too.

i'm sure i'll have it before the endgame.

Might be possible if you work through nar shadda as LS then do rest as DS.

However if you use strengh or Wisdom hanharr will be more usefull, if you work a little research about his strengh youll get a permenant +2str +1con +1wisdom.

Which in my opion is worth more than Mira

I think Hanharr's much more useful than Mira, personally. His Wookiee Frenzy and wookiee strength more than surpass any of Mira's feats or skills. Why do people have such an issue with him? I actually found his story to be quite fascinating and, it felt more like SW to have a wookiee walking around the ship. :(

Mira is nice to look at but I prefer Hanharr.

But, if you really want her then I read somewhere on here that you have to be very DS to actually get Hanharr. So, doing Nar Shadaa as a little DS you might still be able to get her and not have to be LS. You can miss out most of Nar Shadaa and do the main quest anyway. Then come back and reap the side quests for extra DS points if you need them.

I just cannot listen to a Wookie speak. I had the same reaction to Zalbaar.

It screws with my head and (not kidding) I find it painful to listen to. I know it sounds strange, but even if HanHarr was the most fascinating character ever created in fiction I couldn't get past his voice I just can't listen to it.

I'm fairly certain you can get DS Mastery if you finish Nar Shaddaa first with neutral alignment, then take most or all DS options. As is proper, it is MUCH easier to become dark than it is to become light.

You don't even have to finish Nar Shaddaa to get Mira. You just have to complete enough quests to get the Exchange's attention, positive or negative. Many people will be done with Nar Shaddaa by the time they meet G0-T0 and the Jedi Master, but often there are still small quests to mop up.

I don't know if this'll work, I haven't tried it yet, but...

If you do just enough quests with Light Side outcomes on Nar Shadaa to initate the Red Sun slavers, then you can go and get Mira. When you get back, except for the Bith quest, you should be able to do them all with dark side outcomes, especially the refugee sector.

An infinite Dark Side points bug that I found was the owner of the Swoop Gallery there on Nar Shaddaa. When you go into the swoop gallery, don't destroy the droid for Borna Lys...yet. Instead, go tell the owner of the swoop gallery that you want to place a bet. Go ahead place a bet for 1000 credits; he can't place a bet for you anyway because his account is closed for some reason.

One thing you need is Force Persuade, not Dominate Mind. If you have Dominate Mind, you'll only be able to go through the dialog once.

After he says that his account is closed, select every Dark Side dialog option until you get the option to Force Persaude him to give you your money back. You get DS points because you never gave him any money. Then when you need an extra 1000 credits (yeah right) and you have Dominate Mind, just go back there and Force Persuade him to give you back the money that you never gave him. The best thing to do, since credits are in great abundance, is to leave him there in case you accidental say or do something good and you want DS Mastery.