Hottest KotOR female NPC?

Who is the hottest KotOR female NPC? There can be only one!  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest KotOR female NPC? There can be only one!

• Bastila
    • Mira
    • Visas
    • Mission
    • Juhani
    • Handmaiden/Brianna
    • Yuthura
    • Atris
    • Other (please specify)

I can't believe so many people voted for Bastilla.

Maybe I should become a bossy, opinionated schutta....  Seems to attract the guys!

A woman who is bossy gets old. A woman who has the courage of her convictions and is willing to fight for what she believes in never does. A partner who is willing and able to be strong is a blessing.

Hmmm....lets see an attractive dark haired woman with a british accent, not much of a contest on who wins there

Not to mention someone who has the "hots" sooo much for you not even her Jedi training can compete...for a while anyway.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Who is Yuthura? I played with both parts of KotOR, but I haven't met her. And does Atris ever join you?

Like, WTF dude? You cannot avoid Yuthura if you played KOTOR 1! She is the person who tries to con you into betraying Sith "Master" Uthar Wynn :D

Of course, I persuade her into telling me her history, then I slaughter them both in the tomb, pwuahahahaha :blink:

Yes, now I remember her. I sent her back to the Light Side, and I gained very much light side points for it.

Who is Yuthura? I played with both parts of KotOR, but I haven't met her. And does Atris ever join you?

Like, WTF dude? You cannot avoid Yuthura if you played KOTOR 1! She is the person who tries to con you into betraying Sith "Master" Uthar Wynn :D

Of course, I persuade her into telling me her history, then I slaughter them both in the tomb, pwuahahahaha :blink:

Yes, now I remember her. I sent her back to the Light Side, and I gained very much light side points for it.

Nah, a *REAL* Master from the Mandalorian Wars would have taken them both out to end their Evil...That was Revan's style, even if he/she was Good :p

Revan was a person who pulled everyone's chain just to push and pull them into positions where he/she could totally overwhelm them.

Exile was more of the same, but Exile did it on a much grander scale than Revan did during his/her return...

Obviously I am correct because Yuthura is not there in K2, not anywhere, and niether is Dustil, so even if Revan was Light Side, he/she obviously ended the Sith threat in that tomb.

Is it me or these type of polls never get old, they are alot of fun :)

I like Bastilla, even though she's not the best looking one, its her whole personality.  I enjoy the ****iness, her holier-than-thou attitude, then once you get the know her, teaser her get under her skin and she become yours.  Her romance plot was written well.

In Kotor2, we don't see that.  I left Visa sitting in my ship most of time, then at very end she expresses her love.  she loved me for sitting her butt in the ship? With Balista you have to work at it, that was more entertaining.

I have to agree with you there. The amount of work to develop relationships in the game was too easy. It was more like speed dating if anything.

Also want to note that Visas says she wants to see what the Handmaiden sees. I never found that the Handmaiden expressed her feelings towards the Exile. Atton confronts her on the Echani rituals and it's never explained for some unknown reason. If you were to ask me what Visas wanted to see I would say she wanted to see how much of a warrior the Exile was.

Alaric, you must have really liked the DS angle huh? :(

Anyway, my pick for hottest female has to be Visas. Who's Yuthura by the way?

I have been a Sith Force Master since about 7 years ago when I was nearly the top guy in the LSF and CGF ;)

Dark Side was too boring, Light Side was too boring, so I just use both to create my own means to ends ;)

Ultimately, I go DS because the game is so non-linear that you get DS points just for obtaining credits (can you say retarded?? I mean, you need to make a living, after all! ;))...

They need to stop relying so heavily on good and evil, and use both for what they are, instead of relying on being good or being evil, and not being able to use both to attain perfection ;)

Kreia set the bar, I think...She's evil, but not like the Marauders like Vader, Sion, or Malak who exist only to saber-shaft everyone they get within eyesight of ;)

I agree with you, but if I've learned anything from how the Jedi are portrayed they seem to deny their humanity (at least in part). I'm reminded of the old sayings: "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" and "Too much of a good thing is bad for you".

Seems like when the force is concerned you actually have to work to maintain the middle, but it's too easy to drift LS or DS.

A chick who can't see but through the force would be hot plus if she can't see it she can't complain.

Like my current gf did when we first met years ago before I had gastric bypass...She ignored my appearance and realized my other abilities, of course, now that's all a moot point since I'm 200 LBS., but still...Most girls never even looked in my direction back before I had surgery...She did, and had enough wisdom far beyond her years to see me for who I was, even as young as she was compared to me back then...Heh...

Ah well, all's well that end's well ;)

we really need lives talking about how hot computer animated females are man we need to grow up

I like to think that many avatars in games are modeled after real people. So I have no problem discussing which I think looks best.

Alaric, I congratulate you on your find. Not many females around that look past a guy's features. I hope it lasts.

we really need lives talking about how hot computer animated females are man we need to grow up

I like to think that many avatars in games are modeled after real people. So I have no problem discussing which I think looks best.

Alaric, I congratulate you on your find. Not many females around that look past a guy's features. I hope it lasts.

Hm...Well, it was so easy back then, after all...While I was admittedly young, I had been through a lot in my lifetime by that point, while this girl had no real life experiences that even came close to what I had had by that point in my life...It was a very odd pairing...I think it still can be, considering our somewhat distant family ties in addition to our age differences, but I think I have spoken enough about this issue...The last time I spoke of such things was with the XWA community, and things turned out very badly because of it, so I'm just going to stop this discussion here and now, thanks...;)

Another thing came to my mind as I played KotOR II yesterday (LS) and set all the options to "high" including 8x Antialiasing and so on.

I accidently looked at Mira...looked again...and then I realized something. I don't know if someone has mentioned it yet, but to me, Mira looks as I always imagined Mara Jade to look before I found some artworks on her which I really found disappointing.

What do you think?