Hottest KotOR female NPC?

Who is the hottest KotOR female NPC? There can be only one!  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest KotOR female NPC? There can be only one!

• Bastila
    • Mira
    • Visas
    • Mission
    • Juhani
    • Handmaiden/Brianna
    • Yuthura
    • Atris
    • Other (please specify)

Is it me or these type of polls never get old, they are alot of fun :)

I like Bastilla, even though she's not the best looking one, its her whole personality.  I enjoy the ****iness, her holier-than-thou attitude, then once you get the know her, teaser her get under her skin and she become yours.  Her romance plot was written well.

In Kotor2, we don't see that.  I left Visa sitting in my ship most of time, then at very end she expresses her love.  she loved me for sitting her butt in the ship? With Balista you have to work at it, that was more entertaining.

I have to agree with you there. The amount of work to develop relationships in the game was too easy. It was more like speed dating if anything.

Also want to note that Visas says she wants to see what the Handmaiden sees. I never found that the Handmaiden expressed her feelings towards the Exile. Atton confronts her on the Echani rituals and it's never explained for some unknown reason. If you were to ask me what Visas wanted to see I would say she wanted to see how much of a warrior the Exile was.

Alaric, you must have really liked the DS angle huh? ;)

Anyway, my pick for hottest female has to be Visas. Who's Yuthura by the way?

Is it me or these type of polls never get old, they are alot of fun :)

I like Bastilla, even though she's not the best looking one, its her whole personality.  I enjoy the ****iness, her holier-than-thou attitude, then once you get the know her, teaser her get under her skin and she become yours.  Her romance plot was written well.

In Kotor2, we don't see that.  I left Visa sitting in my ship most of time, then at very end she expresses her love.  she loved me for sitting her butt in the ship? With Balista you have to work at it, that was more entertaining.

I have to agree with you there. The amount of work to develop relationships in the game was too easy. It was more like speed dating if anything.

Also want to note that Visas says she wants to see what the Handmaiden sees. I never found that the Handmaiden expressed her feelings towards the Exile. Atton confronts her on the Echani rituals and it's never explained for some unknown reason. If you were to ask me what Visas wanted to see I would say she wanted to see how much of a warrior the Exile was.

Alaric, you must have really liked the DS angle huh? ;)

Anyway, my pick for hottest female has to be Visas. Who's Yuthura by the way?

I have been a Sith Force Master since about 7 years ago when I was nearly the top guy in the LSF and CGF :)

Dark Side was too boring, Light Side was too boring, so I just use both to create my own means to ends ;)

Ultimately, I go DS because the game is so non-linear that you get DS points just for obtaining credits (can you say retarded?? I mean, you need to make a living, after all! ;))...

They need to stop relying so heavily on good and evil, and use both for what they are, instead of relying on being good or being evil, and not being able to use both to attain perfection ;)

Kreia set the bar, I think...She's evil, but not like the Marauders like Vader, Sion, or Malak who exist only to saber-shaft everyone they get within eyesight of ;)

You'd be surprised, Brunhilde.

The men who like me best always seem to be the ones whose heads I've ripped off at least once.

*shrugs*

Hmm, seems I'm in the minority of "nice" of the males then.... :devil:

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

i am nice and I like bossy schuttas

I love a good challenge

Pah, you boys need to keep your Short Lightsabers inside your friggin' cargo hatches :(

Be a mix of HK and Candy...LOL! I know quite a few girls who love that particular combo ;)

Especially the gamer girls...A lot of them seem to love the guys who are Death Masters ;)

Do what I do: Make yourself some armor and a titainium sword, then hit a few conventions ;)

Or even better: Go into the seedy parts of town and watch the streets for girls who get ambushed by prick ****, then save them from those **** ;)

I remember my last vacation in Mexico City...Man, that was a total riot that was ;)

I don't know why I have this "Rescue Factor", but I always seem to get caught up in saving girls from things in their lives...sigh...Even though I try to ignore everything, I still try to save every girl I come across...lol :devil:

That's how I met my current g/f...Her parents were subjugating her, and I saved her from that...She may be younger, but she has wisdom beyond her years, much like I do...Plus everyone always thinks I'm 15 anyways, so it's all good ;)

Gotta love the internet and what you can say you did :thumbsup:

gez you know what else works to get girls? Hi my name is (your name here), or since its the internet...Hi im Superman Wanna go fly around some buildings. I mean that always works for me sorry if that offends you I just find it kinda creepy that you wait for chicks to get attacked by people. then "save them" and "rescuing" your current g/f from over protective parents isn't really "saving" her. and how old would you be...since its all good that people think your 15.... <_<

Gotta love the internet and what you can say you did :thumbsup:

gez you know what else works to get girls? Hi my name is (your name here), or since its the internet...Hi im Superman Wanna go fly around some buildings. I mean that always works for me sorry if that offends you I just find it kinda creepy that you wait for chicks to get attacked by people. then "save them" and "rescuing" your current g/f from over protective parents isn't really "saving" her.

Well, it was in this case, because her parents happend to be distant relatives...

Zie plot thickenz...When I weave my webs, I make sure they are a *REAL* challenge and not something I can solve with a few manipulations or arguments, or physical confrontations ;)

I could say more, but then that would be telling, would'nt it ? ;)

Let me just say that I love drama, and I love it when I create arugments that last years ;)

Oh yes, my gf is watching as I type this, she knows what I'm capable of, and she has been trained by me over the last several years, so ha... :D

If she wasn't messed up, I wouldn't be around her myself ;)

That's why I loved Visas initially, because she was something of a mental case, and yes, I even had a small thing for Kreia at one point, but hey, what can I say? I like to move around, and so does my gf, it keeps us on our toes ;)

Plus it's a distance thing on top of all that, so you can see why I enjoy this particular challenge a lot more than my first love who was entirely too subserviant for my tastes ;)

Even more than all the weird-ness, we like each other because we are both life-long gamers and game designers, and her skill with math makes up for my lack of any skill in that area, and my skill with writing makes up for her lack of same ;)

My last love wasn't all that bright...It burned hot, but burned fast...Heh...Ah well ;)

Hey, when it comes to challenges, I make sure they will push me beyond my current limitations ;) I wouldn't be a good Master if I didn't exceed my limits, now would I? :D

creepy none the less.

I fail to see why it's "Creepy"...Sure is weird and it can at times scare the **** out of our family, but hey, that's all part of the fun :thumbsup:

I'm the only true gamer in the entire family, my nephew is starting to come up to an age where I can start training him, though...He's already taken his first steps with his console games...Just have to convert him to PC and then he'll get hooked as easily as I did when I was his age ;)

I am probably the most mis-understood person in the entire family, but that's all a part of the fun ;)

Anyway, back to topic, go ahead and worship your Harvard Jedi if you want ;)

Well, i've read most of the topic and must confess, some statements were indeed funny. :) (especially the one concerning Bastila's and Atris' domination behind closed doors^^)

So here's my listing:

:) Juhani

Because I personally don't like women with fractures in their face...it would be like having a romance with Darth Sion. It also seems to me as if Juhani is quite unexperienced in romantic things, so despite her potential wildness, what remains? I disliked her in KotOR I and only allowed her to stay in my party because she had control over the force. She hasn't enough self-confidence to be interesting.

7) Visas

Well, that might be surprising, but it's the same problem which I have with Juhani. Visas is too devote to be interesting to anyone else than a sith lord. I also would like to see her eyes or what would be there instead of eyes.

6) Mission

As many of you said, I have a problem with the fact that Mission is only fourteen in KotOR I, even with nineteen I consider her to play the "little sister"-role instead of the partner role.

5) Atris

I must confess, I like the white hair of Atris and Brianna, but, as it was said before, she sounds a bit too old, even when you take into consideration that Mira tells you, your character was too old for her, from which i draw the conclusion that Atris and you must rather be at the same age. But behind closed doors she would say things like "You still haven't learned anything." and all the other stuff she is telling you on your first visit in the Academy. And I am deadly sure she would say: "I didn't know, your lightsaber is that small." :rolleyes:

4) Yuthura

She is quite interesting though I personally like Twi'leks like Oola in ROTJ and Yuthura seems to be very skillfull and experienced. But you don't learn enough about her to take her honestly into consideration.

So here are the top 3

3) Bastila

She is the charakter which has the most lovely modelled body and head. She is the one with the most interesting movements of her hair. And I disagree with the statement she would correct you behind closed doors - at the end of KotOR I you have taken over the role of the master and she is the servant from then on. But Bastila seems also a bit too unexperienced and her moral conflicts could be a major problem at the wrong time. :)

2) Mira

Wild, self-confident, clever and respectless. She is the ultimate definition of the woman of Darth A.Donis' (my charakter, I don't know if the joke is understandable for non-Germans) dreams. I also like her red hair and her breasts for sure. But the little conversation options I had with her frustrated me, so I rank her only second.

So there's only one girl left...and, not very surprisingly, it's

1) Brianna

She has control over her feelings most of the time, she has white hair (I said something about that when I dealt with Atris) and she has a wonderful body. You should also consider what she could do with you with her techniques of the Echani. She is sometimes rational, what makes the whole thing much more interesting to me. So that's why Brianna is my favourite and I hope of a ROTH in KotOR III!

P.S. I hope my posting was at least partially understandable :)

Well, i've read most of the topic and must confess, some statements were indeed funny. :) (especially the one concerning Bastila's and Atris' domination behind closed doors^^)

So here's my listing:

8) Juhani

Because I personally don't like women with fractures in their face...it would be like having a romance with Darth Sion. It also seems to me as if Juhani is quite unexperienced in romantic things, so despite her potential wildness, what remains? I disliked her in KotOR I and only allowed her to stay in my party because she had control over the force. She hasn't enough self-confidence to be interesting.

7) Visas

Well, that might be surprising, but it's the same problem which I have with Juhani. Visas is too devote to be interesting to anyone else than a sith lord. I also would like to see her eyes or what would be there instead of eyes.

6) Mission

As many of you said, I have a problem with the fact that Mission is only fourteen in KotOR I, even with nineteen I consider her to play the "little sister"-role instead of the partner role.

5) Atris

I must confess, I like the white hair of Atris and Brianna, but, as it was said before, she sounds a bit too old, even when you take into consideration that Mira tells you, your character was too old for her, from which i draw the conclusion that Atris and you must rather be at the same age. But behind closed doors she would say things like "You still haven't learned anything." and all the other stuff she is telling you on your first visit in the Academy. And I am deadly sure she would say: "I didn't know, your lightsaber is that small."  :lol:

4) Yuthura

She is quite interesting though I personally like Twi'leks like Oola in ROTJ and Yuthura seems to be very skillfull and experienced. But you don't learn enough about her to take her honestly into consideration.

So here are the top 3

3) Bastila

She is the charakter which has the most lovely modelled body and head. She is the one with the most interesting movements of her hair. And I disagree with the statement she would correct you behind closed doors - at the end of KotOR I you have taken over the role of the master and she is the servant from then on. But Bastila seems also a bit too unexperienced and her moral conflicts could be a major problem at the wrong time. :)

2) Mira

Wild, self-confident, clever and respectless. She is the ultimate definition of the woman of Darth A.Donis' (my charakter, I don't know if the joke is understandable for non-Germans) dreams. I also like her red hair and her breasts for sure. But the little conversation options I had with her frustrated me, so I rank her only second.

So there's only one girl left...and, not very surprisingly, it's

1) Brianna

She has control over her feelings most of the time, she has white hair (I said something about that when I dealt with Atris) and she has a wonderful body. You should also consider what she could do with you with her techniques of the Echani. She is sometimes rational, what makes the whole thing much more interesting to me. So that's why Brianna is my favourite and I hope of a ROTH in KotOR III!

P.S. I hope my posting was at least partially understandable :)

Indeed...It was ;)

My family descends from Germany, so yeah, I know that joke, hehehe :D

Hrmmmm...I am really torn between Mira and Mission (K2 mission if there was one ;))....Maybe I'm just too Otaku or something ;)

wow holy **** i want to undigitize brianna shes hot

Hahaha...I know of a way...However, we'd need centrallized access to the holographics labs at MIT first 8)

Damn, I really think we're about 20 years from having real holographics being commercially available now...I can't wait for games to make THAT evolution, buwhahahahahaha ;)

Holo-addiction, here I come :lol:

Who is Yuthura? I played with both parts of KotOR, but I haven't met her. And does Atris ever join you?

Like, WTF dude? You cannot avoid Yuthura if you played KOTOR 1! She is the person who tries to con you into betraying Sith "Master" Uthar Wynn :D

Of course, I persuade her into telling me her history, then I slaughter them both in the tomb, pwuahahahaha :lol:

I'm female myself, so not sure if it counts.. anyway I find Visas a very likeable character. She's kinda so exotic but very sweet and has a mysterious sort of personality. I also liked her clothing a lot. I felt rather intrigued with her character long before I got the game.

Yuthura is the Twilek Sith Master on Korriban and SHe is there regardless of your gender

Blech! She is no "Master"!! She's definately what I'd term a "Senior Sith Apprentice", she's like the Teacher's Assistant from a Sith College :lol:

Hell, I kill them both regardless if I'm light or dark because they are both Sith, and even if you are LS, you can use the lines to say they were manipulated and you will destroy them to end their evil, if you are DS, kill them because they stand in your way :D

Yuthura is nothing but a Senior in the class of Uthar's Apprentices :lol:

That's another mod I'll be doing...I'm going to re-balance K1 as I'm doing K2...Uthar and Yuthura were nearly on-par with one another, it made me SICK to see that...Uthar was the far more experienced Force user of the two, and some of the ****-powers he was casting just made me puke when he casted them...

Why would Malak leave Uthar in charge of Korriban if Uthar wasn't powerful, you know what I mean...? :lol:

Malak was wicked-sick in the final duel, but the first fight with him was a two-hit deal, ROFLMAO :D

Who can kill Sion in two hits when using Hardcore, here? I can...Sion is such a pushover...Even that **** Nihilus was more dangerous with his Master Power Attacks :lol:

LOL! Who was my weakest enemy? I went to Dant first to take down Vrook and get me shiney stones, then I went to Dxun, then Nar Shadaa, then back to Onderon...I killed Kavar in One hit, the first one let me learn his fighting style, the second slaughtered him :lol:

Juyo is l33t pwnage against almost everyone in the game when combined with Master Speed and Master Flurry and an ultima-build Schwartz-stick :lol:

Hmmm....lets see an attractive dark haired woman with a british accent, not much of a contest on who wins there (w00t)

I dont get some of you guys, the best part with Bastila was annoying her and turning her words around...god that was fun. Getting her to say things like "I didnt mean it like that" just made my day. You know Bastila liked it, she was just playing hard to get.

Second choice has got to be Visas. Nothing hotter than a woman willing to give her life for you!

Brianna is up there, but her hair is just too short. I love short hair, but hers was much too short. Although her insistence on fighting naked gave her many brownie points.

As for Mira, shes hot, especially Eisu's version of her, but I just dont seem to like redheads all that much :geek:

Visas is a bad call. Sure, she's cute and all, but she'd be the girl who leaves 10 messages on your machine while you're out to lunch. Every day. For months.

Brianna, on the other hand, is a winner. Practical, capable, and probably in better shape than anyone else in your party. She can take care of herself and then some, and she's laid-back enough that she won't fall apart if she's not with you for a few hours. Yeah, she's a little naive, but she'll grow out of it. And yeah, she's got the jealousy thing going on, but really, why would you need to pay attention to anyone else?