Finished Light side

Definitely a different experience than the Dark path. Especially in regards to 'saving' Onderon - not as much to do, felt like - it was more fun to be evil for that quest, IMO. But Light was much easier to maintain a constant Mastery - it never dropped once I got it, and I didn't sacrifice much to keep it so.

The ending is even less satisfying to me as Light than Dark, for some reason. Although you do get the bit with Mira (which I didn't know about), which is more than you get if Dark - but of course that emphasized the incompleteness of the cut story even more, to me.

And I disliked what Kreia has to say about Atton on the Light future dialogue -" nothing to offer me!" Bah! He has plenty to offer............. :p

But her bits about Disciple were more pleasant to the ears...

So to sum up - generally I find the Dark side more entertaining to play. But I did like the dynamics of my fave NPC's better on Light so I'll probably have to play Light again. :)

Oh yeah...and I liked being Mira during the confrontation between her and Hanhar on Nal Shadda a lot more. But then she languished in the Hawk, till the very end, where I had to level her up 20 levels at once while Hanhar was paused in mid-kick. :rolleyes:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts