The Redemption mission on Dantooine

I am about to finish off my first visit on Dantooine, with the battle of Khoonda plains and all that.

There seems to be a quest that I can't finish, called Redemption. It has to do with the fact that everyone on Dantooine hate the Jedi, and I should fix it. However, there doesn't seem to be possible to finish this quest.

So do you have any tips, guys?

Ive never been good so i guess you should help the administrator and maximize all defenses and im failry sure this works, or any way to get the mercs to leave them alone. I believe you can tlak to them about that at the merc camp.

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

• 1 month later...

Thanks! I've played this blasted game (I mean "blasted" in a good way, mostly!) I don't know how many times anymore, most of them LS, but I haven't been able to finish this particular entry. I fortified the defenses, recruited, all that, and then I talk to everybody I can find after the conflict, and they all seem Jedi positive, but the entry remains. *sigh*

Cloris

I played it twice LS, and the first one it wouldn't go away, but the second time , I have no idea how but it just went away.

The second time you probably forgot to get the quest. To start the quest you have to ask the Administrator if the people of Dantooine really hate the Jedi. It's very specific and easily missed.

I think it's actually impossible to complete that quest and it's just one of the many bugs in the game.

You get the quest when the mechanic overhaers the droid calling you a jedi if you repair him, actually. I've neevr gotten the quest from Adare, only from the jedi-phobic mechanic. It never ends. Speaking of perpetual quests, does anyone know how to resolve Pazaak Den: Geredi (Nar Shadda) without forcing him to consent to lsoing via threatening, whcih is obviously DS. I've beaten him tiwc, and the Champ still won't appear.

IIRC you have to beat Geredi three times before he refuses to play your character any more. If you've dealt with the Twi'lek woman and the droid the champ should show when your party attempts to leave the pazaak den after beating Geredi that final time.

I had to beat Geredi three times to do it LS, as well.

Another perpetual quest - the crims on Telos (Devaronian - sp? - and Rodian). During my first three plays through, all LS, I was never able to resolve this. However my fourth, DS character found and killed them.

Is this quest only resolvable as DS?

I had to beat Geredi three times to do it LS, as well.

Another perpetual quest - the crims on Telos (Devaronian - sp? - and Rodian). During my first three plays through, all LS, I was never able to resolve this. However my fourth, DS character found and killed them.

Is this quest only resolvable as DS?

Check at the Restoration Project: http://magestrix.com/K2End/index.html under downloads and you'll find a fix. If you're using an Xbox, then you're out of luck (at least for now -- entire threads are around here about that subject).

Cloris

Sadly, I am an Xbox player.

Because of my other half's irredeemable addiction to World of Warcraft, it's either buy the Xbox version of games or never play them... :devil:

Ah well, at least now I know.