Revan vs. Exile

If Revan and the Exile were both the strongest they could be and fought each other, who would win?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. If Revan and the Exile were both the strongest they could be and fought each other, who would win?

• Revan
    • Exile

Exile=Superman

Revan=Batman

Of course Superman is stronger but Batman is stragteic smarter than Superman.

Supposely, Bandon killed many Jedi Knights in his career as a Sith.

Supposely, The Star Forge increase the force potential of its users to almost demigod level.

So Storyline wise Defeating Bastila and Darth Malak on the Star Forge is impressive.

Edited by DeathScepter

Some of you people seem rather blind since Kreia states that THE EXILE IS THE GREATEST SHE HAS EVER TRAINED! Also the exile leanrs WAY mroe powers and everything about him is better. It is clear to me that few of you even understand the exiles power. He grows in power with every passing kill. That was stated in the story. He feeds off other peoples suffering and death (weather intentional or not) and he is a wound in the force that can not be destroyed. He himself can bring death to the force. He can also learn tecniques within the force that woudl take years for a normal jedi to master. He can learn the most advanced forms within mere seconds and MASTER them and use them to destroy Jedi Masters who have been practicing the pwoer LONG before him. ANYTHING that Revan would throw at him would be learned in a matter of secodns (not that he can learn any new powers from Revan anyway). The Exile defeated Revans trainer and has defeated a foe who can drain all the life from a planet. He has done the ompissible many tiems over and over again. This stuff isn't jsut new game options and development. All this is told in the story. He also defeated a foe to be believed immmortal (Darth Sion) but even he knew no matter how many times he would regenerate his flesh he would fall. The exile can learn FORCE CRUSH. The Exile has WAY more potential than Kreia and could bring death to all force users and the force. He is a wound that can NOT be healed. Pay attention to the story. I have hit almost 460 damage with force crush which would be enough to end Revan instantly and he could do it over and OVER again and Revan could do NOTHING to stop it. Revan wasn't even strong enough to train in the ways of a special sith or jedi such as sith lords, or Jedi masters. The Exile went from having no force to becoming to most powerful force user of all time. No other character can feed off others powers and learn them within seconds. EVEN the Exiles influence was stronger than Revans .He was even more a leader than Revan. People followed the Exile AGAINST THEIR WILL which did NOT happen with Revan. If you take the darkside you must kill half your party members. No matter WHAT was thrown at the exile in the game he would learn a form to overpower it. He was gased to the lungs and learned a form to prevent it. He was bombarded by the greatest force powers known. He single handidly took out the most powerful members of the counsil. THE EXILE IS UNBEATABLE.

EDIT: Oh yeah the Exile also states (part of the story) that since he gave up the force he learned powers that are NOT possible otherwise. The Exile is living pain and carries ALL the power of the people he kills. He is a living wound and can not be killed. Sion evewn said the thigns you have survived are not possible. How can one live when the galazy dies around you? Sion was IMMORTAL and he LOST and he was FEARLESS. He knew that Revan and Malak were just overrated Jedi. How do you honestly think you can defeat the Exile. Just being around him can make his allies more powerful or people he is bonded with. Remember Kreia trained Revan and could easily break him. Revan was not even considered a threat by the sith if you would pay attention. If you are a Jedi Master or Sith Lord you can talk to carth and he will tell you where Revan has gone to and the way he talks makes it clear that Revan did not walk to path of the darkside meaning he was another Jedi or a threat but he still possed to threat to foes such as Sion and Nelius otherwise they would of set after him.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Malak was more powerful than those. Otherwise Sion would've surely challenged him into duel when he still was not living-dead. Kreia was wise, but hardly fighter. Nihilus...Well. He is monster weirdo :)

Malak was strong in the force and skillful with lightsaber. He is just uncool and dumb ^_^ That's why nearly everyone hate him

Exile couldn't "eat" Revan unless he would've beaten him to near death, so...

The Sion that we know (Kotor 2 Sion) is certainly more impressive in power than Malak. His background information (remember that background fodder) has nothing to do with the person we encountered in Kotor 2.

Malak was strong in the force I accept, but he was admittedly never much of a threat to Revan in terms of power though there was some hint that Revan needed to stop him before he was surpassed. Malak was never more than a fledgling Sith Lord who didn't seem to fully understand his responsibility e.g his actions on Taris.

EDIT: Also, Sion didn't exist in Bioware's story. You're writing like this is not fiction.

Edited by Darth Blivion

Malak was more powerful than those. Otherwise Sion would've surely challenged him into duel when he still was not living-dead. Kreia was wise, but hardly fighter. Nihilus...Well. He is monster weirdo :x

Malak was strong in the force and skillful with lightsaber. He is just uncool and dumb ^_^ That's why nearly everyone hate him

The Sion that we know (Kotor 2 Sion) is certainly more impressive in power than Malak. His background information (remember that background fodder) has nothing to do with the person we encountered in Kotor 2.

Malak was strong in the force I accept, but he was admittedly never much of a threat to Revan in terms of power though there was some hint that Revan needed to stop him before he was surpassed. Malak was never more than a fledgling Sith Lord who didn't seem to fully understand his responsibility e.g his actions on Taris.

EDIT: Also, Sion didn't exist in Bioware's story. You're writing like this is not fiction.

This is fiction? :-

Nah, I thought that Sion could've been killed in other than DS planets even without persuading.

I mean at Korriban he says (or Kreia) that he cannot be killed long as dark side of this PLANET runs through him.

Well, Sion didn't get some powerbuff when he became living dead. Strong as h*ll, yes as he didn't know much about pain.

Hey, Malak wasn't great against Revan. He still could beat everyone else... With this I mean especially strong jedis and siths. Especially siths. Strongest rules" etc.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect

If Revan dueled the Exile who would win? That is a very tough question, no one knows for sure. I cannot decide, of course GAMEPLAY wise the Exile is more powerful but STORYWISE (which is what counts) they both have impressive resumes and powers.

I think the real question is, who is the better duelist? The way I see it...

"It's obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the force... But our skills with a lightsaber." I suppose it would depend on Revan and the Exile's classes, which could be Jedi Master/Sith Lord, Jedi Weaponmaster/Sith Maradeur or Jedi Watchman/Sith Assassin. Who knows?

From what I do know about Revan.

A) he is a prodigy

B) he is a student of Kreia and Kreia's philosophy is about Self relience

C) he is describe as being well balanced due to A and B.

D) he is a capable leader

IMO he is more like Batman of Kotor

Exile:

A) Force bonding is his main strenght and easier time to draw on other's force energy when he is depeleted.

B) Like Revan, he is a student of Kreia

C) A Capable leader

D) A good fighter due his Jedi training and his experience in the Mandalorian Wars

E) Due to his force wound/breach/echo nature, he can achieve levels of power that is unheard of by any Jedi or Sith

IMO Exile is the Superman of Kotor.

Inorder to be fair, A Tri Class System will be inplace also all of the possible feats from both games to be fair.

Also an adjusment in the D20 rule systems to allow for much higher lvl cap.

Btw a pure force user can be dangerous with a lightsaber with the right build.

A pure melee build can use the force in a powerful way.

it is all about the builds as well as the classes themselves.

Edited by DeathScepter

STORYWISE The Exile will learn any form of power within seconds and use it to defeat his foes. He is a wound in the force and can bring death to it. STORYWISE HE IS DEFENTLY THE MOST POWERFUL. Is potential is limitless. The mroe he kills the stronger he grows.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Malak was more powerful than those. Otherwise Sion would've surely challenged him into duel when he still was not living-dead. Kreia was wise, but hardly fighter. Nihilus...Well. He is monster weirdo :ermm:

This is fiction? :(

Nah, I thought that Sion could've been killed in other than DS planets even without persuading.

I mean at Korriban he says (or Kreia) that he cannot be killed long as dark side of this PLANET runs through him.

Well, Sion didn't get some powerbuff when he became living dead. Strong as h*ll, yes as he didn't know much about pain.

Hey, Malak wasn't great against Revan. He still could beat everyone else... With this I mean especially strong jedis and siths. Especially siths. Strongest rules" etc.

Why the bemused emoticon over my mentioning the fact that this is fiction, and that the back ground stories are merely made up?

What makes you think that Malak could beat everyone else. The way Kreia describes him, I'd be willing to assume that she'd mop the floor with him. Then there's Nihilus who would kill him almost instantly because he's force sensitive. This leaves out Sion, who was no doubt amazingly strong in the force because he used it to keep his dead body animated. Sion was all will, and as Kreia put it, he was not a creature of the flesh. Storywise, the Exile had an edge over Sion only because of his relationship with Kreia, a relationship Sion craved for himself and envied. Malak would have no such edge.

Oh! And the story's explanation for why none of the Kotor 2 Sith Lords challenged Malak, is first that, they didn't know about the starforge (Kreia wonders about Revan's resources) and the obvious fact that they didn't exist during the time Kotor 1 was being crafted - they were not part of Kotor 1's plot.

My Kotor Sith Lord rankings by power:-

1) Nihilus

3) Kreia

3) Sion

4) Malak

Edited by Darth Blivion

Yeah I would like to see Revan take on a foe such as Sion.

HE could take him down easily. He is mastermind, he could've easily persuaded him. (anyway I believe that you could kill him in non-ds planet :( )

Why Kreia didn't kill Malak then? Nihilus isn't even sith

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Ultimate duel, DS Revan Vs LS Exile. Revan to me seems better suited at being the bad guy. Plus when you speak with Atton on Peragus, he says something that implied he was DS by going to Koriban to unite the sith. you can correct atton to set Revans alighnment, how you want, but it seems that the *default* is DS.

Whatever the outcome, LS have to win, otherwise the republic would fall too early :(

HE could take him down easily. He is mastermind, he could've easily persuaded him. (anyway I believe that you could kill him in non-ds planet :o )

Actually the exile could persuade his foes MUCH EASIER. It's not even about that either. He still has to survive many waves of Sion regeneration his health. It would be hard just to take off most of Sions health ONE time for Revan. Sion is a lightsaber master.

Kreia could kill REVAN if she wished. She was his trainer and new more of the force than he did.

- Xard

Revan had MANY masters and trainers both jedi and sith.

So he wasn't limited to Kreia.

Zhar, Arren Kae and other masters he did train under.

But Kreia was more powerful than Sion and other force users who might be able to beat Revan.

- Xard

Let's just say an Exile in her dancers outfit will probably make Revan forget about Bastila

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

just say we dont know how powerful Arren Kae and Zhar were.

Maybe they are equal, weaker, or stronger than Kreia.

Also Revan is quite powerful and he learned a lot from many masters.

I am saying Revan has plenty of knowledge outside of Kreia and the ability to developed a stragtey against most types of attacks.

Revan is very intelligant, powerful force user, and a good fighter.

Storyline wise: Kreia supposed to be a weak fighter.

Just say, I do THINK that Revan had a harder time Fighting Malak at the Star Forge than he would against Kreia.

HE could take him down easily. He is mastermind, he could've easily persuaded him. (anyway I believe that you could kill him in non-ds planet :lol: )

Actually the exile could persuade his foes MUCH EASIER. It's not even about that either. He still has to survive many waves of Sion regeneration his health. It would be hard just to take off most of Sions health ONE time for Revan. Sion is a lightsaber master.

Kreia could kill REVAN if she wished. She was his trainer and new more of the force than he did.

How so? Kreia states that looking Revan was like staring into heart of the force itself etc.

He is quite fricking powerful! And note, that if Kreia would've followed Revan to UR space, she would've followed him, not other way around.

And whadya mean that Exile could persuade him more easily?

exactly, the exile may have been good persuading his/her party members to become jedi, their history and what not, but if you where paying attention to what lots of people dont, kreia states that revan had powers gained from trayus which helped him persuade the strongest people, and to turn against their own causes, through the force, and the exile didnt use this he just used language, not the force

and yes, kreia describes that revan was the best student that she taught, and what Xard-o said is correct and justifiable

exactly, the exile may have been good persuading his/her party members to become jedi, their history and what not, but if you where paying attention to what lots of people dont, kreia states that revan had powers gained from trayus which helped him persuade the strongest people, and to turn against their own causes, through the force, and the exile didnt use this he just used language, not the force

and yes, kreia describes that revan was the best student that she taught, and what Xard-o said is correct and justifiable

There's something more than just language as you put it. Mira was a bounty hunter but was infamous for not killing and yet when she meets the Exile she's friggin slaughtering sith and any oppenents for that matter. The Exile has some incredible force bonds that make people follow even if they don't want to.

Revan was and is a good leader and he/she inspires followers whereas in the Exile's case his/her companions have no choice but to follow.

Edited by foxdez

Wrong. THROUGH THE FORCE The Exile creates force bonds and makes them follow him AGAINST THEIR WILL as Kreia has stated. She said it is because he was a leader and people would follow him no matter where he goes to their death. People who barley knew him would lay their lives down. Revan was power and like staring into the heart of the force said Kreia. (Not to mention she taught him almsot everything he knew). That doesn't mean from any point Revan was the most powerful. The exile had the power to DESTROY THE FORCE and gain power from every passing kill. If he faught Revan and defeated him he would gain revans power. The Exile is a wound in the force and can learn any form in the force that a foe is using within seconds and use it against them. Jedi counsil masters who have practiced mastered it for years could not believe that the exile could master it better within seconds. Theres nothing revan could do to beat the Exile. Kreia even stated the EXILE WAS GREATER THAN ANY SHE AS EVER TRAINED. So you tell me who is paying attention to the story. Even nilulis who could drain all life and force energy out of froce sensitive PLANETS could not beat the Exile. Kreia also increased in pwoer after Revan left to fight his war. She joined the sith academy and has vastly increased and learned almsot everything there is to know about the force. She has walked both paths.

- Xard