Revan vs. Exile

If Revan and the Exile were both the strongest they could be and fought each other, who would win?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. If Revan and the Exile were both the strongest they could be and fought each other, who would win?

• Revan
    • Exile

Odinson I truely do not believe Lucasfilms Ltd looked over the entire game.  If they did they would see so many mistakes.  And, send it back to Obsidian.  Truely, shows Lucasfilms Ltd. did not care about the fans and wanted the money instead.

Oh, no doubt. Profit$ are the bottomline for Lucas. Nevermind Obsidian Entertainment's reputation or the fans' intelligence and enthusiasm. I have founf 3 Cirlets of Saresh, 5 Mandalaorian Assault Armors, only 3 parts for HK once, etc. We know from these boards, the kind of game Obsidian had in mind. Too bad LA couldn't wait til after Christmas. :devil:

Pure Force contest: Revan hands down.

Legit lightsaber duel: Hmmm... Maybe the Exile.

Hell, he/she gave up on the Force and pretty much had to rely on physical skills for 9 years. Besides, it somewhat makes more sense that a combat-oriented Jedi would give up the Force more easily then, let's say... a Consular/SithLord/JediMaster...

Maybe it's just me, but I always saw Revan as a Sentinel(or Consular, but Sentinel is my no. 1).

Besides, a guardian Exile makes more sense because of his/her past with Kavar and how much Malak seemed to hate you. No offense, but I doubt ol' baldy would've even cared about a wimpy Sentinel/Consular :p

No one knows who The Exile is until KOTOR III is released and it could either be a Jedi Master or a Sith Lord stronger and more powerful than Revan it is 5 years after KOTOR.  Continuity with Lucasfilms is throwing everything in a blender and turning it on.  As long as George Lucas sees his 30% everything is approved. 

But, Revan should remain genderless and along wth the Exile and even after their death should remain genderless and no one will even know their names.  Except as the Exile and Revan.

"Revan" was Revan's name, so If they were known as Revan and the Exile, they would know Revan's name, but not the Exile's. The exile's name, is, by the way, Darth insano. After all, Kreia did say, psychotic urges were all that drove him.

Any game play mechanics should have no place in a discussion about who would win in a duel between Revan and the Exile. A design choice made by BioWare in the first game most likely was not done looking forward to the fact that the Exile was going to be allowed surpassing level. 20. And if you want to get into how the game played, thinking the exile was stronger, think about which game was harder, Malak was ten times harder than Nihlius, OR Kreia, and Revan took him down, obviously the greater challenge and therefore the greater reward would be to Revan. Let us put these pointless arguments out of our minds. With that out of the way, we can bring to the table a few clarifications and facts about both these characters.

The exile is said to be a wound in the force. Kreia said when she looks at him/her she sees the death of the force. Revan on the other hand, presuming you are playing a light side character, is the heart of the force. This leaves both characters at opposite ends of a spectrum, one able to kill the force, the other able to create it with incredible power. In my opinion any arguments for either being the heart or death of the force leave us in a quandary, so they should be put off to the side.

In the Madalorian Wars, Revan was the clear leader, and Malak his right hand man. The Exile was a general in this army, but nonetheless a general, obviously lower than both these Jedi. And it ended up Revan destroying Malak either way. There was no mention of any other incredible warriors, perhaps because of the character

I refuse to read that last post until you take a grammar lesson and learn how to break stuff up into paragraphs.

Anyway, if the Exile isn't darkside, then I don't know. However, if the Exile IS darkside, he or she would kick any Revan's ass. Why? Simple. The Exile has Force Crush, whereas Revan does not.

Actually it says in the game that the stronger you are in the force the weaker you are against ones such as the exile an Nilhilus. They can in fact use your own force power against you and we don't really know how strong the Exile is in the force to begin with. We know he was strong of mind because he was able to sever his connection to the force. Something no Jedi has been able to do according to the story.

Actually it says in the game that the stronger you are in the force the weaker you are against ones such as the exile an Nilhilus.  They can in fact use your own force power against you and we don't really know how strong the Exile is in the force to begin with.  We know he was strong of mind because he was able to sever his connection to the force.  Something no Jedi has been able to do according to the story.

Yeah, the stronger you are in the force right!

If you can think about it, Mandalore is one of the only people in your team without a strong connection to the force. Since there are Force Masks and Jal Shey belt which resist the force I always thought a true warrior like him, he could beat the Exile or Nihilius with ease, provided that his armor is equipped with a very strong underlay and he got very heavily upgraded swords that is.

Master Vandar lives!

Mandalore just doesn't use the force like jedi or sith. We learned in KOTOR 1 that most leaders have the force working through them. If you start low in life and become great then you probaly used the force without knowing.

Revan never went to fight the "true" sith zhe couldn't stand Bastila anymore.

Revan in some ally somewhere doing spice. However the exile would lose because zhe would pull out her light saber and for some reason it doesn't work.

While zhe is surpised about this HK-47 gives her/him a love tap. The exile falls to her knees while revan has a surpise look on Her/his face. HK-47 be so happy to find his true master again.

Even if Revan was ok HK-47 would still protect His true master.

Any game play mechanics should have no place in a discussion about who would win in a duel between Revan and the Exile. A design choice made by BioWare in the first game most likely was not done looking forward to the fact that the Exile was going to be allowed surpassing level. 20.

And if you want to get into how the game played, thinking the exile was stronger, think about which game was harder, Malak was ten times harder than Nihlius, OR Kreia, and Revan took him down, obviously the greater challenge and therefore the greater reward would be to Revan.

Let us put these pointless arguments out of our minds. With that out of the way, we can bring to the table a few clarifications and facts about both these characters.

The exile is said to be a wound in the force. Kreia said when she looks at him/her she sees the death of the force. Revan on the other hand, presuming you are playing a light side character, is the heart of the force. This leaves both characters at opposite ends of a spectrum, one able to kill the force, the other able to create it with incredible power.

In my opinion any arguments for either being the heart or death of the force leave us in a quandary, so they should be put off to the side.

In the Madalorian Wars, Revan was the clear leader, and Malak his right hand man. The Exile was a general in this army, but nonetheless a general, obviously lower than both these Jedi. And it ended up Revan destroying Malak either way. There was no mention of any other incredible warriors, perhaps because of the character

Any game play mechanics should have no place in a discussion about who would win in a duel between Revan and the Exile. A design choice made by BioWare in the first game most likely was not done looking forward to the fact that the Exile was going to be allowed surpassing level. 20.

And if you want to get into how the game played, thinking the exile was stronger, think about which game was harder, Malak was ten times harder than Nihlius, OR Kreia, and Revan took him down, obviously the greater challenge and therefore the greater reward would be to Revan.

Let us put these pointless arguments out of our minds. With that out of the way, we can bring to the table a few clarifications and facts about both these characters.

The exile is said to be a wound in the force. Kreia said when she looks at him/her she sees the death of the force. Revan on the other hand, presuming you are playing a light side character, is the heart of the force. This leaves both characters at opposite ends of a spectrum, one able to kill the force, the other able to create it with incredible power.

In my opinion any arguments for either being the heart or death of the force leave us in a quandary, so they should be put off to the side.

Kreia said it

Revan:Revan was power: like staring at the heart of the Force.

Exile:It's like staring at the death of the Force.

The only thing special about the Exile is the power to make bonds easily,and Revan would kick his/her ass anytime.

Okay, I'm going to bring up a term from my Macroeconomics class, cetirus paribus, meaning all things equal. Lightsaber forms, additional feats/powers, more levels, all of theses are game mechanics, not Star Wars laws. We have to assume a level playing field. Both Revan and Exile have access to the same abilities. Exile leeches the Force off of those around him. And, no he is not 100% immune to Force attacks, other Jedi can use powers against him. That one little cut scene with Nihilus is the only time where it fails. Nihilus tried "sucking" the Force out of Exile, but couldn't, cause the Exile draws his strength from others. 2 seconds later, in the fight, Nihilus uses stuff like Drain Life on the Exile succesfully. Revan commands the force and has superior battle tactics. He would win easily.

• 4 months later...

I can't believe some people actually chose Exile saying things like: "he can go up to level 50 and have a prestige class while revan is stuck at 20". hahahaha.

I wonder what level Darth Sidious was at lol.

Anyway, i voted Revan. Don't really know why, I just like him better. :blink: