Revan vs. Exile

If Revan and the Exile were both the strongest they could be and fought each other, who would win?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. If Revan and the Exile were both the strongest they could be and fought each other, who would win?

• Revan
    • Exile

I really doubt the Exile would 'suck' the life and/or force out of Revan. Revan wouldn't just let the Exile swipe their power. I do recall when playing the game, Desciple said that the Exiles companions followed because they wanted to, etc etc.. Exile wasn't ripping the force from them and making them weaker. The exile isn't Nihilus.

Why do they have to fight?  Can't we all just get along?

No. :shifty:

(and re: the poll... i'd have to say Revan, not only the Exile was cut from the Force for a long time and quite likely weaker than Revan to begin with, Revan spent that time gods know where fighting some mysterious Sith and learning new tricks... which is why being able to face Revan as the exile in 3rd game would be (finally) a good challenge ;.;

I tend to be of the belief that Revan and the Exile (both being LS, of course :shifty: ) probably wouldn't go into a massive Godzilla style showdown upon meeting, but if they did, Revan would utterly destroy the Exile.

Don't get me wrong, the Exile is powerful and would put up quite a fight, but in the end, a unique ability (the Exile's ability to draw strength from her companions) would most likely not be enough against raw power. If, by some chance, the Exile does possess the Nihilus-like ability to consume the Force, I think there's a chance she may just choke on Revan. It is, at least to some people apparently, heavily suggested that Revan is the most powerful Jedi of the day, and I'd bet on her over just about anything else.

So, yeah, I voted for Revan for the hypothetical situation, but I still don't think she and the Exile would come into conflict if Revan even let the Exile find her at all.

and his sheer abilities as a 'Teacher'

Revan never had this... It was the Exile who could awake force in others, not Revan.

would most likely not be enough against raw power

We have no idea how strong Revan is at the end of TSL. If we judge both their strengths by how their stories ended, I think the Exile would have a edge. Considering he reached the prestigue level, as Revan did not.

In any case. They are mostlikely equal.

I think the exile would win because as he's a leach he recieves his force powers through revan. Kreia kinda explained this if you ask her why the assassins on peragus are so weak. it is because they draw their force powers from others and since the exile had abandoned his connection to the force, they didn't have much power to draw the force from. When this is applied to revan, since revan is a very strong force wielder, the exile would have this power too.

Revan DID reach a prestigue level.. they just didn't integrate it into the gamplay for the first game. Sith Lord is a prestigue class, after all. After Kotor, with Revan's memories being awakened, etc, who's to say they wern't as powerful as they were as a sith lord.

Revan DID reach a prestigue level.. they just didn't integrate it into the gamplay for the first game. Sith Lord is a prestigue class, after all. After Kotor, with Revan's memories being awakened, etc, who's to say they wern't as powerful as they were as a sith lord.

I don't know about that. Maybe he did... Perhaps it wasn't "Sigh lord" though... I always thought this was stupid... Just because they are a Sith lord, doesn't mean they are a sith lord.

And we really have no idea :thumbsup:"

EDIT- BTW, I dout Revan reached any prestigue level. Why? Because by the end of the game Revan is more powerful then he had ever been.

(Malak tells you this)

Depends, are we talking about one on one duel cage style match that probably will never happen? or all out anything gose match.

If it is the first, then Exile will probably win. However, if it is the latter, Revan will simply outsmart exile, so Revan will trap exile on some planet and then simply get his army and bomb the planet Exile is on into their elementary particles.

Lets face it, Revan is the smart one. And regardless how much hp you have, it dose jack squat against orbital bombardment by captial ships.

As I recall, a nuke, by D20 modern rules (I know, not SW D20) deals something like couple million d6 damage.

Ok, I think a new question needs to be asked:

Why should Revan and the Exile fight one another? Should they not work as a team? Between them, they have more than enough elite allies to take the galaxy by storm if they both ran into the galaxy from the Unknown Regions and the Trayus Academy ;)

I mean, why should one be better than the other? I think Revan is definately a more deadly Force user, while the Exile has all the allies in the galaxy to throw up around himself as a shield while he gathers more power to himself for the final duel, should his enemy(ies) survive fighting his uber-allies ;)

Revan is the powerhouse while the Exile sorrounds himself with EXTREMELY powerful allies...They both are a match for the other.

The Exile has incredible power as well, but he prefers to let his elite friends do things first. If you con Atton and the rest just right, you can have them suckin' you off just so they can be the first ones to have a piece of the enemy :thumbsup:

My ultimate game:

1. Hardcore with maximum settings.

2. Prestige Padawan Mod.

3. Envida's 1.3 Complete Mods

4. Prestige Robes&Items Mod

5. A crapload of reskins/remodels

6. Being a Guardian then Sith Lord ;)

I love the final battles if you have those mods because it makes the game look so damned cool ;)

If it wasn't for my gameplay being basically crash-proof (I don't know how or why my game is so rock-hard stable, it just is), I would HATE this game...

When I can play the game the entire way through without needing to exit the game one time, then I can sit back and laugh like a maniac for hours, and I assure you, I do :thumbsup:

Oh, and don't forget the original Crush FX mod that was done by someone a while ago (Do not use the new one posted today, that one sucks), if you mod your spells.2da to support the new audio file, it owns ;)

Bwuahahahahha...I have done nothing over the last 5 days except play and replay K2 with these specific mods ;)

I love the Guardian/SL combo the most because it gives you the maximum ability: You get hella feats AND you master the Force to the extreme ;)

I wish I could clone my PC for all of you so you could have a rock-stable game, but alas, my PC is now a relic of Intel's golden age when RAMBUS was the elite standard ;)

Hm...I know...I could try giving you my INI, perhaps...I doubt it'd fix things, but I did a LOT of work in getting this game to be rock-stable *AND* have full graphics functionality with my ATI board...I doubt I can fix your game if you have an X800 however...The x800 seems to be chronically ****ed when it comes to KOTOR, no matter how much I have people mod their drivers it still won't work on the x800...SIgh.

I wish the PC industry would just choose a hardware standard and STICK with it for more than 6 months at a time...Like in the old days when I built this PC ;)

I guess it was just some insane combination of experience, innate talent, luck, and hard work that I got K2 to run perfectly on my system...Wish I could duplicate it for others... :p

Well, I would be most inclined to say that they might be equally as powerful by the end of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords since Kreia seemed to regard the Exile as one of her greatest apprentices, on par with Revan.

However, if I really had to choose, I would give the slight edge to Revan, in terms of raw power and potential. Besides, Revan was portrayed as extremely intelligent and wise. Not that the Exile wasn't as well, but, hey, Revan was the one who was basically manipulating almost the entire galaxy, not the Exile. I have no doubt, though, that the Exile still would be an incredibly worthy adversary for Revan (assuming they ever did fight one another). I would assume the two would most likely join forces sooner than they would fight one another, though. The Exile would basically be like a more powerful and more intelligent (and less traitorous) Malak for Revan, I guess. I mean, not necessarily that they would be Sith together. I'm just giving that as an example of what their partnership might be like.

No one knows who The Exile is until KOTOR III is released and it could either be a Jedi Master or a Sith Lord stronger and more powerful than Revan it is 5 years after KOTOR. Continuity with Lucasfilms is throwing everything in a blender and turning it on. As long as George Lucas sees his 30% everything is approved.

But, Revan should remain genderless and along wth the Exile and even after their death should remain genderless and no one will even know their names. Except as the Exile and Revan.

Lets see if I can split this up a bit more, Revan because hes a man would beat the Exile mostly because shes a girl.

But if by some strange alter verse thingy happen and Revan was a women and the Exile was a man then the Exile.

And if they both were guys then they would drop their difference and probaly grill some meat.

And if they were women they wouldn't fight, and instead go buy some shoes.

:)

You sir, are disgustingly stupid.

Anyway, Revan would win, easily, hands down.

Edit - Pardon me, mis read it I thought you were saying a man would win either way.

BTW, Revan was a girl, she's a man in the alter universe.

Exile has the unfortunate ability to suck the strength from anybody around them... But Revan is the heart of the Force... Hmmm...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Witch what I meant by that is in the time period. Especially the Golden Age of the Repubic there were many Sith Lords. And, also if you noticed there is a lot of ancestors from the movie line saga. For all we know is the Exile is an ancestor of Palpetine. Until there is a name for Darth "Doe" or Jedi Master "Doe" there is nothing set in stone on who is stronger. By far Revan currently is the strongest and most powerful Sith Lord throughout the Star Wars Timeline. But, that can change once KOTOR III is released. And, by then the Exile wil have a darth or Jedi Master with a name to associate with.

OR, they could be LS, and return as heroes or martyrs, until somebody in a fanfic finds their holocron, activates it, and the story of Kotor I begins again, via storytelling... That would be like something I would write, though...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Oh, and then have LA make a game out of it, forget half of the storyline, and leave the main character in the middle of a sumo-wrestle match between two robots.

Geekified Star Wars Geek