Revan vs. Exile

If Revan and the Exile were both the strongest they could be and fought each other, who would win?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. If Revan and the Exile were both the strongest they could be and fought each other, who would win?

• Revan
    • Exile

I chose Revan, but it's difficult to say for the mere fact that the Exile's stats are more powerful than Revan's. The chance to hit and level of damage are also vastly better than Revan's. However, one must take into account the fact that the Exile could reach levels of 26+ whereas Revan in Kotor 1 was restricted to level 20.

the game engine has nothing to do with it, as the exile said " It's not about will its about the man " Revan Is far superior to any other Force user. He is the Progidal knight and he is a stong leader who has slaughtered thousands of jedi and won a war. He also hold knowledge that could kill millions. He does have a lot of "knowledge" that will be hopefully explained in KOTOR III.

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

Lets see if I can split this up a bit more, Revan because hes a man would beat the Exile mostly because shes a girl.

But if by some strange alter verse thingy happen and Revan was a women and the Exile was a man then the Exile.

And if they both were guys then they would drop their difference and probaly grill some meat.

And if they were women they wouldn't fight, and instead go buy some shoes.

o:)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Really depends on the setting. If it was a straight out fight ( which I'll just assume it would be! ) Revan wouldn't stand a chance. The Exile, much like Nihilus, is apparently able to absorb the force powers of others, so Revan would be destroyed and drained rather quickly. However, Revan is the better strategist and "smooth talker" by far.

"When the foul sore of envy corrupts the vanquished heart, the very exterior itself shows how forcibly the mind is urged by madness. For paleness seizes the complexion, the eyes are weighed down, the spirit is inflamed, while the limbs are chilled, there is frenzy in the heart, there is gnashing with the teeth."

The Exile, much like Nihilus, is apparently able to absorb the force powers of others...

Huh? When did anyone say anything about that?

If you play the game as DS Exile he drains the Jedi Masters, and steals their power/knowledge in a very smiliar fashion to Nihilus. He's also referred to as a "wound in the force" by the Council.

"When the foul sore of envy corrupts the vanquished heart, the very exterior itself shows how forcibly the mind is urged by madness. For paleness seizes the complexion, the eyes are weighed down, the spirit is inflamed, while the limbs are chilled, there is frenzy in the heart, there is gnashing with the teeth."

Laozi always manages to strike the right tone with his posts. They're actually amusing.

You also have to take them with a pinch of salt.

Maybe a bit more then a pinch :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Laozi always manages to strike the right tone with his posts. They're actually amusing.

Maybe a bit more then a pinch :)

SPAM SPAM SPAM <_<

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

If we say, for argument's sake, that they can both level up to the same level, I'd probably go with the Exile as he has access to the prestige classes, giving him/her a slight advantage. But if Reven did too, then Reven.

Maybe a bit more then a pinch :p

SPAM SPAM SPAM <_<

See what I mean, RoadReaction here might need a salt enema

They both have their strengths and they both have their weaknesses....

Revan was a born and natural leader, without even having to force bond to all of his companions. That's probably IMHO the exile's biggest weakness...his ability to force bond to those that follow him so easily makes them an easy target...and as they get cut down it could weaken him quite a bit.

Revan however lead through charisma, example, and his sheer abilities as a 'Teacher'. You couldnt really compare them I dont think...they're both on a titanic level..and if they did fight they'd probably kill the world they were on. :p

They both have their strengths and they both have their weaknesses....

Revan was a born and natural leader, without even having to force bond to all of his companions. That's probably IMHO the exile's biggest weakness...his ability to force bond to those that follow him so easily makes them an easy target...and as they get cut down it could weaken him quite a bit.

Well said! :shifty: