The Mandalore Poll

What do you think of Mandalore after playing the game?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Mandalore after playing the game?

• The pinnacle of manly
    • Sexiest man in any video game
    • I want to make Mandalorian babies with him!
    • WHY isn't he a romance option?
    • Bah, he's not as manly as Atton/Carth/Bao-Dur/etc.
    • He can charge up my entry ramp anytime.......
    • *STILL fixated on Visas Marr/Mira/Handmaiden's "entry ramps"*
    • Take off his helmet! I wanna see that face.........
    • OMG IT'S MANDALORE!!!!!!!!!!
    • If he never takes off that armor, he must have severe B.O.

I love Canderous...but not in the same way as Atton or Carth. He is without a doubt, however, one of my ultimate favorite characters in the Kotor franchise. I only wish that after a point in the game he would've removed his helmet and revealed himself. I miss him. :(

FYI: there is actually a model of him in game without the helmet likely an other thingy that got cut :- .

But if you get the savegame editor you can change him into that model with the click of a button, Only down part is that he will use the masked voice but i still think its much better thn the regular model.

" So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane? "

- Rimmer, Quarantine

I think the next one will have a huge war naturally like the end of ROTJ, and CAnderous and the Mandalorians will be like the Ewoks, T3 and HK will do the "hello there you down there would you be looking for me?" and BOOM THE MANDALORIANS WILL ATTACK AND BOOM THE TRUE SITH WILL FALL BEFORE THEM..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish he had of had a bigger part like you meet him early on either Peragus or Telos. And it would have been dope had he and Carth chilled out and had a conversation, or had T3 and HK recognised him.

Now that I think about it, why wouldn't T3 or HK recognize Candy?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I wish he had of had a bigger part like you meet him early on either Peragus or Telos. And it would have been dope had he and Carth chilled out and had a conversation, or had T3 and HK recognised him.

Now that I think about it, why wouldn't T3 or HK recognize Candy?

Good question. Maybe because he has that god damn helmet on the whole time?

I think the next one will have a huge war naturally like the end of ROTJ, and CAnderous and the Mandalorians will be like the Ewoks, T3 and HK will do the "hello there you down there would you be looking for me?" and BOOM THE MANDALORIANS WILL ATTACK AND BOOM THE TRUE SITH WILL FALL BEFORE THEM..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did anyone else picture Wicket in Mandalorian armor?

Just me?

Forget I said anything. :-

Maybe he's had one too many of his own stimulants. I see your point about the memory wipes and agree that it's a lame excuse, but if they have all of their knowledge of Bastila, Revan, Carth, etc... shouldn't the Can Man be included?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I knew it was Canderous the first time I saw him, before he even started talking. When he started talking, that clinched it for me.

When the Exile asks him why he's such a pansy, what with being Mandalore and everything, he does say that there are days where the only thing keeping him standing is the armor. Perhaps his memory is slipping.

Mandalore lacks the war-veteran, Mandalorian attitude he did as Canderous on the previous game. I miss hearing Canderous' stories about his wars and battles, and how he boasts about his incredible acts of massacre and killing.

They killed Canderous and replaced him with a guy who hides behind his armor and ugly helmet and lets himself be stepped on and crushed at the feet of an old woman called Kreia. *sniffles* That's not the Canderous I knew *sniffles*

I agree that Canderous in K2 is an old pansy compared to K1. However, he annoyed the hell out of me in K1. I just wanted to smack him but the game mechanics wouldn't let me.

So instead I would dress him funny. Like putting him in that funky brown armor with the orange highlights and the light-scan "googly" goggles. Then I would arm him with a stun baton and send him after the rancors.

It made sense in my game where Revan had been set as a DS female that Canderous' personality was so...defeated...in Kotor 2. Kreia really touched a nerve in him when she gave her analysis of Revan abandoning him, and if you have enough influence to hear his side of things, he seems genuinely hurt and betrayed by it all. I'm not really surprised then that his attitude lacks the fire that he had in K1. The same thing goes if Revan was LS as well, same feelings of abandonment. Canderous was one of Revan's strongest supporters whether you went light or dark, it's gotta sting a bit when your idol sends you packing.

Come to think of it some of his fire had been extinguished in K1, if you had completed his side quest. After the conflict with Jagi, he got all weepy and self-reflective.

That's true, but I just finished another DS K1 ending this morning and when speaking to him onboard the Star Forge, he revealed that he wasn't done fighting yet and that he was with me until the end. I suppose he got over the Jagi confrontation pretty fast.

The model of him is really weird looking... it's like Canderous with a beard. Ick. ^_^. Anyways, after I heard him talk, I was pretty sure it was Candy underneath all that metal. I wanted to take off his armor and give him something better, but you couldn't!! I didn't understand why he didn't talk of his past more. You know -- Davik, Taris, being a merc, the Mandalorian Wars, accompying Revan...

And I don't think that someone as "old as he was" would forget about his adventures with Revan or forget the droids. I mean, if the guy had Alzheimer's or some other memory-affecting disease, he wouldn't even know who the Mandalorians were or who anybody is or even remember his history for that matter.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

I knew it was Canderous the first time I saw him, before he even started talking. When he started talking, that clinched it for me.

When the Exile asks him why he's such a pansy, what with being Mandalore and everything, he does say that there are days where the only thing keeping him standing is the armor. Perhaps his memory is slipping.

No, he might just be depressed. :'(

Mandalore is teh sex o__o;. Well..behind Atton, and then bao-dur. But he beats out disciple and all of the girls easily!! (>.>; dont ask).

Eh. I imagine he's had alot of time to sit and reflect on his past and all that...that and seeing that there's only a handful of mandalorians left in all the Galaxy would make me a little depressed.. That and I didnt take him as beaten down really....He just seemed to become a bit more introverted...I mean, c'mon..what good would bragging do to someone who destroyed worlds AND beat the mandalorians? Would be kind of pointless wouldnt it?

Mandalore is teh sex o__o;.  Well..behind Atton, and then bao-dur. But he beats out disciple and all of the girls easily!! (>.>; dont ask).

Eh. I imagine he's had alot of time to sit and reflect on his past and all that...that and seeing that there's only a handful of mandalorians left in all the Galaxy would make me a little depressed.. That and I didnt take him as beaten down really....He just seemed to become a bit more introverted...I mean, c'mon..what good would bragging do to someone who destroyed worlds AND beat the mandalorians? Would be kind of pointless wouldnt it?

Because Disciple is bishi in addition to being boring?