Handmaiden Robe glitch

There is a glitch in the handmaiden's robes. You are able to stock pile her mother's jedi robes (white). I had 4 sets in my inventory when i noticed that when you ask her to teach you echani fighting moves while aboard the ebon hawk, and she takes off her clothes, they stock pile in your inventory. when you ask her to put some clothes on she puts on a new set, then if ya ask her to teach you again, if she is willing, she will remove the robves again, which adds another set to your inventory, and then ask her to put on a new set, she puts on a "new" set, not a set in your inventory.

I was able to learn her fighting techniques all at once because i ignored her for most of the game, then remmebered her again, and went and talked to her and was able to learn them all back to back, and in between each teachiong i put my own armor back on and asked her to pt her's on too, which is when i noticed the stock piled robes.

Yeah, that's a glitch that's been known a while. ;)

Course, since I never feel like playing as a male, I'll never see it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The robes didn't stockpile in any of my games. They DISAPPEARED when she took them off. That's right. And they didn't come back. I had to reload the game and physically take her clothes off (now stop thinking that!) to keep them. All she had left to wear was her underwear, 'cause I'd broken down/sold all the clothing and armor...

I've never got those robes, how do you get them?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I've played most my game as male and never seen them.

Like the underwear thought. :-

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!