Getting LS/DS points for Kreia

The first time I played the game through fully I used Kreia to heal the four wounded soldiers on Dantooine. I am fairly certain it gave her the LS points rather than my player. Did anyone else find this? Are there any other ways to alter her points without cheating?

I'd like to get her as LS as possible since my current character is DS so she will be casting mainly LS powers.

I don't think there is any way to change Kreia's alignment; her character is predetermined to be neutral. About the LS force powers, you could level up Kreia manually (click 'Level up' instead of 'Auto level up') and select which LS powers you want her to have.

-Ben

In K2, I found the LS/DS penalty to force powers to be mostly irrelevant. After awhile, you have so many force points and they seem to regenerate so quickly.

Give her every buffing power avaialable. With the force bond, it's fun to see all the little blue arrows stack up in your portrait.

In K2, I found the LS/DS penalty to force powers to be mostly irrelevant. After awhile, you have so many force points and they seem to regenerate so quickly.

Give her every buffing power avaialable. With the force bond, it's fun to see all the little blue arrows stack up in your portrait.

Yeah I tend to do that with her. I used the Hssiss to get upto about level 35 last game and she had pretty much every buffing power there was.

I'll do it again on Dantooine when I get there, which should be pretty soon, and let you all know if I was imagining it last time or not.

Ok, true to my word I am back in this thread to say that, yes, Kreia DEFINITELY gets LS points for healing the soliders on Dantooine. When I got Kreia to heal them I got the "you have gained LS points" pop-up thing but my player did not get any of them at all. Kreia, however, did. She now has a blue background rather than a grey one they pushed her so far :p

This is the first thing I have noticed that does this. Is it normal for NPC's to gain the points if it's them that you are controlling when the points are gained? I have never noticed it before. Usually they all seem to go straight to the Exile.

The first time I played the game through fully I used Kreia to heal the four wounded soldiers on Dantooine. I am fairly certain it gave her the LS points rather than my player. Did anyone else find this? Are there any other ways to alter her points without cheating?

I'd like to get her as LS as possible since my current character is DS so she will be casting mainly LS powers.

Perhaps not so much on how to effect Kreia as how you can actually use your other characters to perform actions (ie, talking and investigating the dark pools of energy in the Dxun Temple) and they receive the LS/DS changes. While influence does the same thing, if you want a direct effect that may not effect you because you're maxed out and your party isn't, it can easily push them in one direction. Its like using a tech character to repair to use that character's skill, but instead in a more general application.

I have been thinking over the past 2 minutes or so since I posted that last reply and I think the reason I never noticed before is that the majority of LS/DS points are gained through conversation choices and it is always the Exile who talks to people.