kreias robe glitch

when the game started when kreia first joins i hadto fight that assasin droid so i went to equip weapons i liked her robes so i tried taking them and i wore them i gave her the miners suit and when i exited to fight the droid i had jedi robes and she still had her robes

wats up with that

Do you mean she had them phsycially - ie it duped the robe - or that she isn't in her underwear/her outer appearance doesn't chage....she's never in her underwear even if she has no clothes/armor on, because she's special...or something.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well I just tried it - she never changes outer appearance, and when I put on her original clothes it just looks like I have 'clothes' on - not a robe. Dunno.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's not a glitch. One of the devs sort of cleared this up a while ago. They just decided to not allow her to change her outer appearance when it came to armor, or something like that.

As Krei has hair from head to middle, a hand chopped off and other creepy eyes

it would be hard to have her character wear anything and still has these things going on...

same with Bao-Dur, since he has that hand some things (robes) are forbidden for him

Guest Damar Stiehl

Kreia does produce a free Vibrosword after the initial encounter with Sion, and may dupe whatever weapon she wields.

In one of my games she left wielding a blowtorch and came back with a Vibrosword, and TWO blowtorches showed up in my inventory.

Does anybody really want Kreia to wear anything less than what she already is? I mean, she should be wearing a streight jacket, or have a mask like in that one movie w/ the Axe murderer...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."