exile

day 2, 09:45

- Test, test. -

- I am the Exile. (Yeah, right. That title echoes all and again through my head, coming and going through nowhere.) Ahem. Kell Jace here.

Well, the sonic sensor seems to work. Have a quite moment and dictate this in order to get some clear mind here.

day 1; resume

Woke up in this Kolto-Tank, awakened by a voice. Lucky me, the automatic procedures freed me before I could actually drown in that sticky kolto stuff. The med bay was void of living persons. Neighboring Kolto-Tanks had also guests, but monitors showed only death.

Medical logs, talking about me having arrived by a ship named Ebon Hawk, together with an old woman and a bunch of droids. Would that I knew...

By the by, this is Peragus mining station. Very warm welcome.

Interesting: Someone fiddled with the med-bay; those other poor fellows have been murdered. Why not me...wait... my Kolto was poisoned, too! Tough thing, thats probably why I feel so out of sync.

Encountered an old woman who first looked dead; fittingly, because she was actually bedded in the crematory. Felt like in a horror flick when she suddenly rose behind my back and called on me. She seems to know me, even something about jedi heritage. Me got some faint acqaintance; it was *her* voice which woke me ...uh.. from the dead? Perhaps I did the same thing as her before I woke from that Kolto-Tank. No... at least I *did* show some signs if live.

Kreia is her name. Tells me something about freeing me from the Harbringer, a republican ship. Some bells ring. I think I actually shipped on that one some time ago. Don

day3;18:19

- It has been quite some times that I have seen so much death. And if I knew before, now I have proof on the jailkeeper. HK-50 played them a nose all along. Would that I had confronted that droid earlier; but there never was a chance for a proper dialogue. Suxx.

That wrecker has blocked the main elevator which leads throughout the mining station. I am now in front of it, having to cope with the situation that I found out the code, but that being the one *before* that HK-sucker had it changed. I feel rage... so much death... and I feel the force, which makes that mundande emotion so much more dangerous.

But I should log this stuff in the proper order.

Day2; resume

I found a a way out the admin level where I was initially stuck. Had to do with that HK. An airlock proved to be the work around in order to access the living quarters. It was voice locked by some poor dead-now fellow. I tricked all this out of the HK-unit by appealing to its vanity. It had recorded the last few moments of that poor sod. And it had also the access code memorized. And I have that nifty sonic sensor. The rest was a matter of persuasiveness.

My suspicions about the cause of all this havoc were pretty strong , but I was deluded again.

Maybe it had to do with the point where airvents opened up an threw their glowing hot gases in my direction. Looked like it should have made my way on the asteroids

Uuups. I have to rework some things anyway, but this blunder will be corrected right now. :devil:

I just started writing. It is about trying to get some sense into this whole story, about finding the continuity. So perhaps you will notice some hidden criticism on the plot and storyline which was imposed upon us poor players, in truth, I hope you will. :devil: