Lightsaber's

The answer to the PM you sent me is no, I don't want to to be involved with your role-play site. Thanks for the spam though.

Also:

Loot is randomized in KotOR2. The precise number of lightsabers you will acquire is therefore indeterminable.

I just ask that someone PM me with how many lighsaber's you acquire and where. I am unsure if this may be a possible spoiler, so Thank You.. !  ;)

That is all and well, I just want someone to list the Lightsaber List I mentioned. Where and When Etc.... ? Thank You for your feedback though.

Yoda212

Um... Actually, I think you might be incorrect.

Sure, items are random... But their ARE specific areas were a lightsaber is rewarded, the kind of lightsaber you gain is random, but you do gain one.

For example, <<<< Slight Spoiler >>>>

(These are all after you make your own)

After you help out Vrook, after he teaches you his stance you will get a lightsaber reward.

After completing the dancer quest on NSD you get a lightsaber in the Hutts secret room.

The lightsabers are random, so if you don't get the one you wanted simply reload.

In terms of the dancer quest...

pretty sure you only get one if you figure out how to get past the Hutts hounds to get into his storage room etc. - dancing is only how you get to see him in the 1st place

And yes, there's quests that can result in the reward of a lightsaber, and those seem consistent - but in terms of 'how many total can you get in one game' - that's not consistent, seemingly.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts