does the echanni def work?

yep it works. Just played with the equipment and saw the def go up and down. Im playing a ds sentinal - assassin and im going to concentrate on my wisdon so I can stun and flurry with the suprise attack bonuses. But I didnt want to sacrifice def which is why I was worried about the wis - def bonus.

Thanks for the quick reply

ki

see you space cowboy

What i have found is it only works if your wear robes. If you wear amour (including the jedi amour) it does not add your wis bonus to your defense.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

What i have found is it only works if your wear robes. If you wear amour (including the jedi amour) it does not add your wis bonus to your defense.

Yes- the regular armour thing makes sense (Battle Precog is a Force Power and marked as incompatible with armour); but the whole point of the Jal Shey/ Zaison Sha armours (or however they're spelled) is that you can use Force Powers while wearing them, so the lack of the Wis bonus is odd.

Yes i found this odd too.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I think the point of not allowing it with the jedi armour is that the echanni dont use armour that much. Remember Handmaidens speech about having to duel in your underware? The idea is that anything that restricts their movement hampers their abilities.

Ki

See you space cowboy