The problems with the jedi are my own

Does anybody have a tip on how to get the friggan talk about his problems with the jedi? I have done anything I can think of...even used the savegame editor and set max influence and still he wudnt open up to me.

Plz help :(

-jim

He seemed like a likely canidate for some man love

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Is the question still there, or has it disappeared.

I think it just disappears if you reach a certain point of influence or have already gone down certain dialogue trees - Bug perhaps, as mentioned? Dunno.

Anyway it's not a very long tree - you ask and he says something, you respond, that's it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

,Mar 17 2005, 03:35 AM]Does anybody have a tip on how to get the friggan talk about his problems with the jedi? I have done anything I can think of...even used the savegame editor and set max influence and still he wudnt open up to me.

Plz help :lol:

-jim

That "influence" text is very misleading since it doesn't necessarily have to do with influence at all when it fails. There is an influence check, but it is combined with a check if you've already talked about that subject before. If you've talked about it once, you'll get "influence failure" if you try to talk about it ever again.

Since that particular subject is included in the things you can talk with him about when you first run into him in the Enclave Sublevel library, before he joins, chances are you've already talked to him about it before. And as such you get the "failure" message.

I assume it was an oversight on Obsidians part that they used two different checks on the same conversation node. Makes no real sense otherwise.