Kingdom Hearts II

Meshugger

What kind of game is this really? At first, i thought that it was another reugular JRPG, judging from the regular anime characters. But then i saw some screenshots with Black pete, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Goofy + a sh1tload of other characters from Disney?! And to add another huge "?!" to the list, there's even Auron from Final Fantasy X in the game.

Am i hallucinating?

//EDIT: Here's the link to the trailer.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I had no idea, i can't even imagine how the story flows.

-"Hi, we're Disney characters from seperate times and worlds but we joined these japanese anime character to fight some evil."

-"And count me in too, i'm Auron, the legendary guardian, who's got bored of my native Spira

or the Farplane if you want to get picky

".

:(

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Indeed.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

First KH sold very well and if you look at Square-Enix releases you see they are not exactly making a lot of new RPGs, its sad they are just sticking to the well known series.

I never played KH and I dont intend to play this one.

drakron.png

It's one of those games that you look at and thing wtf but it's an incredible game. The only flaw with the first one was the camera was a bit jerky and could make you feel queasy after a while.

Squall popped up in the first one as did Yuffi, Tidus and a couple of a others.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Kingdom Hearts is the only game my girlfriend plays regularly on my Playstation 2. I even had to buy her the Brady official strategy guide, because she wants to find absolutely everything in the game..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I had no idea, i can't even imagine how the story flows.

-"Hi, we're Disney characters from seperate times and worlds but we joined these japanese anime character to fight some evil."

-"And count me in too, i'm Auron, the legendary guardian, who's got bored of my native Spira

or the Farplane if you want to get picky

".

:lol:

Thats pretty much the story of the first one. An unknown evil is destroying worlds and you escape the destruction of yours and go on a quest to find your friends, protect the existing worlds, and hopefully restore the destroyed ones.

I'm definitely looking forward to this, since the first was so good.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg