Upgrading weapons, armor....

Hi,

I'm new in this kind of game and i have a question conserning upgrading weapons and so...

The manual says that it can be done on any workbench, but the only thing i see are break appart items and create items. So how do i upgrade my weapons or is it restricted till you have a certain level? Atm i'm on Telos chasing those 2 bad guys.

Another question is do you find lightsabers in the game or do you have to make your own (if so, how?)

could someone help out this girl?

Thanks

Greetz

You need to either create items on the bench or sometimes you'll find them, then go to a workbench and do upgrade items, and put the items in the slots for the weapon/armour you want to upgrade.

Also: remember there are 2 types of benches- lab stations and workbenches.

Edit:You'll get to make your own after a while (too long it seems!), but you'll find a load throughout the game (even 1 or 2 unique ones- that you can't upgrade unfortunately).

A certain person will tell you how to craft your own...

When you first click on a workbench you should get an option in the list for upgrade.

It should read something like this.

<Learn about>

<Use to upgrade>

<Use to create or breakdown>

<leave>

(Xbox version PC may differ).

You can get lightsabers, but until you create your own (it's part of the main plot cant miss it). Mostly you will get parts which can be used in the construction.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Since you're still on Telos, it is entirely possible that you don't have the option to upgrade because you haven't found any upgradable items yet.

Found some upgrades for armor, melee and made some for my weapons, so i wanted to try this.

Big thanks to all, especially to ShadowPaladin V1.0 cause you opened my eyes (i must have been blind not seeing that :- )

Big kiss

:(

You all know something? Isn't it frustrating that you want to create a part for your lightsaber or other stuff but don't know the requirements (e.g number of components needed, skill level, benefits and disadvatages and type of part) off hand?

Thinking of totally creating a document that contains all the information of all upgrades in the game.

Maybe I'm just to free.:)