Romance - what am i doing wrong?

I heard there are a couple of interesting cutscenes between Atton and Disciple squabbling over the PC and that people get them when they first enter Ebon Hawk after they have Disciple already. But I only get the cutscenes where Kreia is bullying Disciple and never those. What's the problem? Is it still in the future maybe?

They only appear if you have more influence with Disciple than with Atton; I remember one forumer saying you needed 30% more influence. So you are most likely to see the scenes if you visit Dantooine first and level Disciple up into a Jedi before Atton (easy to do if you are on Dantooine and haven't done Nar Shaddaa).

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10498/ Get the mindprobe, so you can see how much influence you have over party members, and adjust it. (at the cost of DS points, sry) Make Atton have significantly less influence than Di (70% to 100%) and they'll start fighting when you go onto the Ebon Hawk. yey.

That's mostly all you can get from influence, though. sigh.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

Get the Save Game Editor, make a new save, and add it into your inventory. The item name is xc_inf_probe.

Or use the cheat console, if you don't mind CHEATS USED being superimposed over your saved games. The K2 cheats are exactly the same as the K1 cheats, the only difference is that you can't see the words as you type them into the console.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

I was wondering if influence was why I wasn't getting scenes that I heard in the dialogue files re: atton/disciple. I've only had theBao-Dur/Atton & Atton/Mira bit show up. I thought maybe the others were cut.

Drat. That much lower huh? And it's so easy to max Atton's influence in Telos. Well, guess I'll have to do that too now...must...see....everything... :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Another thing...is there any FAQ that tells you how influence relates to any cutscenes? I'd really like to see them all, any of them.

Had one w/Atton & T3 the first time that didn't show up this time, and I can't imagine influence having to do with that. Weird.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

As far as I can tell from the 'Deleted ending scenes' topic in this forum, the actual presence of those Jealosy cutscenes you can get between Atton/Disciple and Visas/Brianna were about whether or not Atton or Brianna go evil at the end and try to kill their cut scene counterpart in an attempt to get the love of the Exile.

Just one more reason why Lucas Arts screwed this game ending over. If anyone in the industry knows ONE THING its to allow Bioware and it's affiliate people have the time they need to finish the game, and it will be fantastic.

Another thing...is there any FAQ that tells you how influence relates to any cutscenes? I'd really like to see them all, any of them.

Had one w/Atton & T3 the first time  that didn't show up this time, and I can't imagine influence having to do with that. Weird.

Here's the influence needed to trigger some Ebon Hawk cutscenes:

Atton argues with T3: T3 must have more than 75 or less than 25 influence.

Handmaiden fights with Visas: Visas must have 15+ more Influence than Handmaiden.

Kreia manipulates Handmaiden 1: Visas must have 30+ more influence than Handmaiden.

Kreia manipulates Handmaiden 2: Visas must have 45+ more influence than Handmaiden.

Atton and Disciple fights 1: Disciple must have 15+ more influence than Atton

Atton and Disciple fights 2: Disciple must have 30+ more influence than Atton

Atton talks to Bao-Dur about FemExile: Atton must have 60 or more influence.

Bao-Dur talks to Exile about Malachor: Bao-Dur must have more than 85 influence.

Mandalore talks to Bao about the MSDevice: Bao-Dur must have more than 85 influence and Mandalore must have more than 75 influence.

100 is max influence, 0 is minimal influence, everyone starts out at 50, and you gain/lose 8 influence points every time you get an influence change.

Had one w/Atton & T3 the first time  that didn't show up this time, and I can't imagine influence having to do with that. Weird.

Here's the influence needed to trigger some Ebon Hawk cutscenes:

Atton argues with T3: T3 must have more than 75 or less than 25 influence.

Handmaiden fights with Visas: Visas must have 15+ more Influence than Handmaiden.

Kreia manipulates Handmaiden 1: Visas must have 30+ more influence than Handmaiden.

Kreia manipulates Handmaiden 2: Visas must have 45+ more influence than Handmaiden.

Atton and Disciple fights 1: Disciple must have 15+ more influence than Atton

Atton and Disciple fights 2: Disciple must have 30+ more influence than Atton

Atton talks to Bao-Dur about FemExile: Atton must have 60 or more influence.

Bao-Dur talks to Exile about Malachor: Bao-Dur must have more than 85 influence.

Mandalore talks to Bao about the MSDevice: Bao-Dur must have more than 85 influence and Mandalore must have more than 75 influence.

100 is max influence, 0 is minimal influence, everyone starts out at 50, and you gain/lose 8 influence points every time you get an influence change.

Thanks. I'm going to try some of those now. ^_^

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

There is a second Disciple and Atton one? Damn... Iwas afriad to get influence with Disciple in case I ended upgetting a love screne with him, but it seems that there aren't any for the female EXcile, not like how if you play a male and you get to have a scene with Visas about feeling the force together (or whatever it is).

DevilCat - you don't need to add an item if you use savegame editor to just change the influence manually - no mindprobe thing needed. Change the number, say 'apply' say 'commit changes'.

I already tried it and saw them. Pretty cool.

But do make a new save game to do it with in case it goes wrong.