Who is handmaiden?

Who is handmaiden? I've got an empty space in the selection of the party. Maybe it is Atris, but I tried many times, and without results.

(in the game I've got russian translation, and didn't see any handmaiden).

Who is handmaiden? I've got an empty space in the selection of the party. Maybe it is Atris, but I tried many times, and without results.

Ok, her name is Brianna (Ok, I think Obs got just a wee bit too close to a real-life experience here, possibly? :devil:), and she is the daughter of Yusanis, the greatest Echani Vibrosword Duelist of Revan's time. Revan killed Yusanis in battle (as it should have been), and Yusanis's wife was a Jedi Master who betrayed the Order because she fell for Yusanis with some real passion (Maybe we can see a flashback sequence of this in K3...Maybe...? ;)), and her name was Arren Kae.

It is assumed that after Kae and Yusanis's had their child, they left the child to the Order, and that is how Brianna/HM came to be in Atris's hands all those years prior to K2.

I wonder...They forbid any sort of family attachments in the Order, and yet, they will let Atris become a stepmother to Brianna? They will let Obi-Wan become a stepfather for Annie? Am I the only one sensing a huge problem with the broken ideals of the Order going entirely ignored here? ;)

Dude, ever heard of SPOILER TAGS!

He was asking who she was, as in who he should look for to get her in the party I presume, not her life history!

Indeed, yeah, if I hadn't already beaten the game, and gotten high influence with her, I would have been pretty damn frustrated at having read that post.

lol. Well you can't deny he *did* answer the original question :D.

But yeah, spoiler tags would've been nice - especially considering this is a non-spoiler forum...

Erm, whoops :) hehe...Sorry, I just like to talk about her...Somehow, whenever I'm interacting with her, I always think "Borrrrg Implants....Yummy ;)"...

Next comment: "Hey babe, wanna Borg?" ;)

IMHO, her attitude is like the drone-to-queen relationship stuff in regards to Atris ;)

Hm, when I say "Borg Implants", I don't mean Occular, hehe ;)

Finish Telos playing as a man. You can't miss her, I don't think.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Well, you could get blinded by her implants and be unable to see the rest of her, perhaps :(

Well, you could get blinded by her implants and be unable to see the rest of her, perhaps ;)

No bigger than Visas'. :p

manthing2.jpg

I like Visas more than any of the girls.

You connect with her on a totally spiritual level, your soul connects to hers through the Force. Brianna and Mira never have the experience with the Force to be able to do anything remotely like this.

Brianna and Mira are great for a ride or two, but it's Visas who you can genuinely connect with.

The two girls I have in my life I connected with spiritually, we almost never have to use words or common gestures to communicate with each other, we just know what each other is feeling and that's all...

With you connect with someone spiritually, that is a far greater gift than any physical bond will be...The Exile and Visas were made for each other. They are both incredibly Force sensitive and if you went through the whole mind-opening thing with Kreia, you will definately be connecting to Visas on a MUCH deeper level than you ever could with Brianna or Mira.

Plus I can turn Visas into one hell of a Sith Assasin (I use the mod out there to make your Jedi into prestige classes, that's a real bit of fun to use with Hardcore ;))...Between her ability to cast the most deadly spells and her ability to equip the most deadly items (if you know how to engineer things just right ;)), she will rape Brianna and Mira without any contest.

Heheh..Try the Padawan Prestige Classes mod...Combine it with the Prestige Class Robes&Items mod and hardcore, and you have one hell of a force to tackle Hardcore on Insane with the game set to hard ;)

The only problem I seem to have with all these mods:

Hanharr can get killed in two hits from the Ubese, no matter WHAT he has on him ;)

I think I should replace Hanharr with the Desciple...Yes....Anything to get rid of that all-too-vulnerable walking carpet...For all his size and power, the Ubese can totally own him if you are using Hardcore ;)

Hanharr is just too damned weak compared with the rest of your team...Mandalore owns him when outfitted properly. Hanharr's lack of armor just isn't right.

Oh, and who says Wookiees cannot wear armor?? Just because they don't usually craft armor suits that large doesn't mean they *CANT* :p

We are talking about a Wookiee who has left every single one of his traditions behind to go merc, when you bind him to you with Kreia, he is little more than a Sith Wookiee, but his lack of armor makes him as weak as a Gizka...Pah! <_<

Guest Damar Stiehl

Back on topic.

Brianna rocks. She's my dancer-outfit-wearing two-lightsabre-wielding sexy death machine. And she makes a perfect complement to Mira, who can be a better Sentinel than Visas IMO.

Visas is a recovering rape victim with Stokholm syndrome. She'll cling and connect with anyone who either 1) shows her compassion or 2) smack her harder than her previous abuser. Wooo, how fun.

Brianna literally makes you fight for her affection. She steps over her own past AND Atris' brainwashing for you. She's loyal and tough as nails, and likes kicking ass as much as you do. I felt that the Exile could actually trust her - whereas whenever I had to use Visas, I felt as if she was looking to stab me in the back anytime I looked the other way.

That is if you like "kicking ass" as you so eloquently put it :-"

Not everyone likes to run around being the schoolyard bully all the time, or running around trying to shaft the latest Sith Lord ;)

IMHO, you can manipulate them all...In fact...If you play your cards JUST right with the dialogues....You could reach the end-point with all three of them, but not reach an ultimate resolution! This means that they would still be chasing you around, all of them....Yeeeessss...;)

Does anyone think that the whole Dark Side thing relating to that little slave girl was bordering upon pedo, perhaps....? Nar Shadaa I mean? ;)

If you choose to talk about the squiddy as your pet, you get some interesting replies...

Oh, and how can a being made up of vapor actually rape Visas? He's not a man anymore, remember? ;)

Isn't that like talking about tentacle demon skull****ing or something? Come on, stop trying to make Visas sound that way, because she's not.

Besides, even if she was, she'd make wonderful bondage material :blink:

EDIT: Was I being sick enough there? I can't tell...It has been 5 years since I've spoken like that ;) Last time I did it was when I was talking about a few of the girls in the LSF...Ah, now THAT was some real fun with wordage :devil:

Heh...One word...HENTAIIIII :rolleyes:

Sigh...Why does everyone always hate Vis? She is far more experienced than Brianna is, and that counts for a *LOT* in my book. I mean, you're supposed to be a bigtime Force Master, you've been light and dark in the past, so you're probably the most experienced Force user right after Kreia (if not more so than her, even)...Doesn't it figure that Visas would be a better match simply because Brianna knows nothing about the Force?

Sigh...I wish they'd done some dialogue for a relate with Mira...Maybe had a fight at the end of the game after Mira and Hanharr finish their fight..? I'd love to see Mira have to take down Visas and/or Brianna :)