The Returnees

So Carth, Bastila, Canderous, T3-M4 & HK-47 returned, the first 3 of whom I could've done without, but still nice to see them.

I'm hoping that some of the characters who return in Kotor 3 is HK, T3, and JOLEE!

How the hell did they NOT put him in there? He, IMO, was the funniest character in (both) games!

Sith: Fool! Do you know how many Sith are here?

Jolee: Twelve..No wait! Thirteen!

CLASSIC!

So Carth, Bastila, Canderous, T3-M4 & HK-47 returned, the first 3 of whom I could've done without, but still nice to see them.

I'm hoping that some of the characters who return in Kotor 3 is HK, T3, and JOLEE!

How the hell did they NOT put him in there? He, IMO, was the funniest character in (both) games!

Sith: Fool! Do you know how many Sith are here?

Jolee: Twelve..No wait! Thirteen!

CLASSIC!

That WAS quite hilarious.

Nope, only in female DS ending. In male DS, he just escapes

Even so Jolee could have been placed in depending on which response you gave about Revan.

so could've juhani, and mission

But wouldnt mission be 19 at K2? It would ruin all her childish charm of being a 14 year old Twi'lek.

right and yea. and not sure if i want jedi who likes the same ***

Meh, it's only been a couple years... and since none of the characters said anything specific about either Jolee, Mission or Juhani, technically they could all still be alive. I'd like to see Jolee & Mission back in K3 (Jolee 'cause I love his humor & Mission, because I'd like to know what happened to her weasel of a brother Griff <snicker>).

Meh, it's only been a couple years... and since none of the characters said anything specific about either Jolee, Mission or Juhani, technically they could all still be alive. I'd like to see Jolee & Mission back in K3 (Jolee 'cause I love his humor & Mission, because I'd like to know what happened to her weasel of a brother Griff <snicker>).

Mission really grew on me. Maybe because we're both 14? Who knows. :\.

But seeing Jolee would be nice. Juhani was just sort of... out there. She killed Xor and was an ...um... interesting romance, if you'd call it that. Jolee... ahhhhh. Good memories, man. Laughing at his remarks despite I'd seen them before. They mentioned Jolee twice:

A) Disciple talks about the 'adventures of Jolee Bindo' when he's babbling on in the Jedi Library.

B) With Handmaiden, I believe, you can say something about "pulling a Bindo".

You can also get Jolee's robes and I believe some headgear called "Bindo Band" or something strange. I used the giveitem cheat but who cares... I couldn't wear them because they were neutrals only!

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Must have in K3....Canderous, Carth, Jolee, HK-47, Atton, Disciple, Bao-Dur, Mira, Visas, T3.

It would also be nice to see how Mission grew up and if anything became of Griff.

Of course I'm hoping Revan returns...and reunites with Carth (even tho my Revan was besotted with candyman) sigh

Must have in K3....Canderous, Carth, Jolee, HK-47, Atton, Disciple, Bao-Dur, Mira, Visas, T3.

Completely agree. Except Disciple... unless his head is on a pike but anyways... good thinking. I really liked Jolee and wished he was in this game. He added humor to the party.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Btw, I do not find it logical why they shouldn't be in KotOR II or III just because they *could* end up dead in the first game. So could Bastila (both in the LS and DS endings), but she's still around...

In fact, there are other holes that doesn't make the story go fluently from the first game to the second. Why was HK-47 onboard the Ebon Hawk? Yes, most of us did have him join our parties - but afaik, it's *possible* to complete the game without buying him... no? (I haven't tried it myself, so I could be wrong)

And why did Revan dissapear, even with the DS ending in KotOR I - where he didn't destroy the Star Forge, but merely took his old place again?

Btw, I do not find it logical why they shouldn't be in KotOR II or III just because they *could* end up dead in the first game. So could Bastila (both in the LS and DS endings), but she's still around...

In fact, there are other holes that doesn't make the story go fluently from the first game to the second. Why was HK-47 onboard the Ebon Hawk? Yes, most of us did have him join our parties - but afaik, it's *possible* to complete the game without buying him... no? (I haven't tried it myself, so I could be wrong)

And why did Revan dissapear, even with the DS ending in KotOR I - where he didn't destroy the Star Forge, but merely took his old place again?

It's because things like Bastila being dead and not having HK-47 are failures from while which most people will either reload or replay to correct.

While some people might accept those things, it's going to be a small minority.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Pulling a bindo?