couple of general questions

Hi, I wanted to ask an advice which party member it is best to take on Onderon? Since you can only have one besides Mandalore, who has the most comments there?

And one more thing (I still haven't finished the game) where do you get all those exotic color crystals??? Like silver, orange, viridian etc. I've been to Nar Shaddaa and Dantooine, but the only crystals I've found there are the same as in KOTOR1.

1) I've taken Disciple & Visas during the 1st trip to Onderon, and Visa's was more interesting interaction wise. No strong opinion there, since I havent' tried 'em all.

2) sometimes the sabers you get from quests come with those colors already in them. A few can be bought in certain stores/location, that I've seen - the rest is just luck of the random item generator.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hi, I wanted to ask an advice which party member it is best to take on Onderon? Since you can only have one besides Mandalore, who has the most comments there?

And one more thing (I still haven't finished the game) where do you get all those exotic color crystals??? Like silver, orange, viridian etc. I've been to Nar Shaddaa and Dantooine, but the only crystals I've found there are the same as in KOTOR1.

The crystals: Have to be lucky for that

The teammate: Don't worry, you can change Teammates on the planet to suit your needs at the moment (gained 2 different teammates enough Influence to say some things in about 2 minutes (without the convo's itself ofcourse)) (sounds odd, is odd, but still possible)

EDIT: Damn, Jedi Master D Murda was faster, but he will feel my DS response :wub:

I've found alot of exotic crystals by saving my game before I go talk to certain vendors that I know sell them.

For example, that merchant in the mercenary camp on Dantooine has some really cool (albiet expensive) Jedi items. She usually has robes, crystals, and all sorts of lightsaber components.

If you save your game just before you go talk to her you can just keep reloading every time you talk to her until you get the color crystal you want.

Looks like I'm really unlucky with the crystals then :lol: Hopefully, I can buy them somewhere at least.

For me, it seems that some colors are always in the same locations.

I always find an orange crystal in the Acadamy at Koriban. Open all the chests, make sure somebody has good security skill to be able to pick the locks.

On onderon, second visit, when you return for the civil war. There's a museum room inside the palace. I always get a viridian crystal there. Again, you need somebody with security skills to loot the museum, and if you're allied with the queen, she will mention that their artifacts were looted during the battle, but won't know who was responsible.

I've only gotten the silver crystal once, so that one is definately a randomly generated.

I can't say for sure, but it's possible that the conversation with Atton may have some influence on whether or not a crystal appears. The first time I played it I said I didn't remember, but since then I always tell him I had a viridian single bladed saber.

It may only impact the cutsecene of your tiral, and scenes with Atris, but then again, it may factor into what crystal is located in Onderan's palace. Can't say for sure.

I can't say for sure, but it's possible that the conversation with Atton may have some influence on whether or not a crystal appears.  The first time I played it I said I didn't remember, but since then I always tell him I had a viridian single bladed saber. 

Don't really think so actually

My first game I said Silver, found no silver

Second, I said Veridian, and found 3 silver ingame...

There is always a viridian in the museum treasure/stuff Queen Talia gives you. Geeda will always have a silver crystal when you finish her quests.

I can't verify the orange one on Korriban, I haven't checked for that specifically, but it does sound right, I know I got one there in my last game and it seems like the place I usually get mine.

I'll test it out this upcoming game.

I can't say for sure, but it's possible that the conversation with Atton may have some influence on whether or not a crystal appears.  The first time I played it I said I didn't remember, but since then I always tell him I had a viridian single bladed saber. 

Don't really think so actually

My first game I said Silver, found no silver

Second, I said Veridian, and found 3 silver ingame...

I think the conversation is purely for the sentencing scene where the exile gives up his/her lightsabre and for Atris to show it off.

As a LS, I bring along GO-TO. While some people may scoff at this, it's a chance to gain significant influence with GO-TO without getting any DS points.

During the protestor's attempt at starting a riot, you can simply tell the captain to call in for reinforcements, and GO-TO will agree.

You can also ask GO-TO to help you in repairing the droid in the Western Square, for more influence.

That, plus with dual upgraded blasters, he packs a whallop.