Highest damage

What's the most damaging attack you've ever made? Weapons only, no Force Powers. :p

Mine is 158. 4x Critical = 43 Energy + 9 Light Side + 1 Ion + 44 Strength + 8 Weapon Specialization + 53. Guardian Weapon Master with Specialization, Increase Melee Damage II. :lol:

Though I have gotten 55 Energy on a 3x Critical. That translates to about 188 with the above numbers all the same. :o

post-346-1111047345_thumb.jpg

What's the most damaging attack you've ever made?  Weapons only, no Force Storm.  :p 

Mine is 158. 4x Critical = 43 Energy + 9 Light Side + 1 Ion + 44 Strength + 8 Weapon Specialization + 53. Guardian Weapon Master with Specialization, Increase Melee Damage II.  :lol:

Though I have gotten 55 Energy on a 3x Critical. That translates to about 188 with the above numbers all the same.  :o

170 ranged... :p

though if i play with the ultimate saber cheat, and put 100 fire ingot crystals in one sabre, it should be a lot more... :o:devil::devil:

I recall exceeding 300 a few times. That was using a double bladed saber with a barab ore ingot, improved beam gem lens, personal crystal (maxed), expert fencing emitter, and ultimate diatum energy cell. Level 40 plus Sentinel(15)/weaponmaster using Shien Form and Master Power attack (means *4 critical damage). Although with enemies sporting vitality in the many 100s. It still takes more than one swipe to bring them down LOL.

Similar to Yoshi - usually 40's and 50's in Flurries, late in the game.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

+44 strength ? that means you have a strength of 98 !

44 strength bonus is the critically multiplied damage (which he indicated as multiplied by 4). Flat strength bonus damage is 11 which would mean 32 strength (not sure if boosted by stims or not).

Notice the 8 for weapon specialization? If it were not a critical, weapon specialization gives +2 damage.

44 strength bonus is the critically multiplied damage (which he indicated as multiplied by 4). Flat strength bonus damage is 11 which would mean 32 strength (not sure if boosted by stims or not).

Notice the 8 for weapon specialization? If it were not a critical, weapon specialization gives +2 damage.

Exactly. 16 base +5 from level ups +3 from the personal Crystal (avoided Kreia like the Plague, so it wasnt at full power), +5 from Dominator Gauntlets, +3 from Light Mastery. But in D&D games, STR bonus is not multiplied in Criticals. However, my Ion (energy cell) and Light side (personal Crystal + some extra 6 from who knows) weren't

Hm, I had a full-on Master Critical with dual-wield and Master Speed, instead of showing multiple attacks, it tallied everything into one damage line, and it read 216.

Though I had the Hardcore and it wasn't near an insta-kill...But it was still fairly high...Though with a few mods out there, I have gotten a total damage tally of 326 so far...Of course, I doubt using mods count, huh? :luck:

I think my maximum is about 120 .. without cheating .. (always play Consular, so I don't deal insane melee damage, but then again what's the point? enemies die no matter what .. )

and with force cruch I think I gave Traya about 450 dmg (can't remember specifically)

Fortune favors the bald.

i cheated alot heres my charecter when i was attacking i usally took off over 300 a hit

because i had lightsabers that took off 120-180  :D

[attachment=1175]

Fortitude: -122 ?

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Use Force Crush you can kill just about anything with it, one reason a sith lord is the best charchter to use. Ive killed Kriea with one force crush ( Lv. 55, yes i love korriban :lol: ) i dont remember the exact amount of damage.

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

Exactly. 16 base +5 from level ups +3 from the personal Crystal (avoided Kreia like the Plague, so it wasnt at full power), +5 from Dominator Gauntlets, +3 from Light Mastery. But in D&D games, STR bonus is not multiplied in Criticals. However, my Ion (energy cell) and Light side (personal Crystal + some extra 6 from who knows) weren't

I think only damage that ALWAYS applies is multiplied by critical hits so this excludes Lightside damage, BONUS massive critical damage from Opila and other upgrades etc.

That is why ultimate diatum energy cell (flat 5 energy damage) is better than telgorn jolt cell (1 to 8 electrical) as the 5 is guaranteed to be automatically mutiplied upon a successful critical while the electric damage from the telgorn jolt cell would vary widely. So fixed damage is better to guarantee a good number.

May not be D and D but this is the developer's interpretation of D20 rules.

I think my maximum is about 120 .. without cheating .. (always play Consular, so I don't deal insane melee damage, but then again what's the point? enemies die no matter what .. )

and with force cruch I think I gave Traya about 450 dmg (can't remember specifically)

I once did almost 400 with Kill on Queen Talia. I'm not sure why but she had over 2000HP. Each time Kill did damage it cam back with 387 damage.