Can someone spill about handmaiden?

This is my second play through, both times as LS. I didn't know about turning other characters into jedi until after I had finished the fisrt time. I though Bao-dur was the only one, but it turns out you can get Atton and Mira as well.

I cannot for the life of me seem to get handmaiden. Ever since I aquired her as a character she has been active in the party. She has never left my side at all. I've fought her till she won't fight anymore, I've completed some honorable quests in her presence and gained some influence that way as well. In fact this time through I brought her to a conversation that I never had the first time.

We were on the ship and she said something like she would think about listening to my teachings, but since then I cannot get her to say anything different. I'm getting towards the end of the game again (only have Korriban left) and I don't forsee many more opportunities for influence on her. WTF am I missing that you guys aren't. It's frustrating the hell out of me.

If I ask her to talk about Atris she clams up and says no way. Granted at this point in the game my persuade abilites are lower than they were the first playthrough, but I'm not so sure that matters in this case so much. I think I'm either missing an opportunity for huge influence somewhere, or I just keep saying the wrong things at the wrong times and screwing myself out of the chance.

The fact that I even got her to say that she would think about learning from me was hope for a little while............but it's slowly fading away.

Damn the luck. Would I be better off going DS and trying it?

And, for Heaven's sake, tell her to get dressed after the sparring sessions. You don't want her to get a cold, do you?  :lol:

Oddly enough, this is a source of infinite credits. If you tell her to get dressed, and she puts on that robe of hers, if you unequip it, you can tell her to get dressed again, and she'll pull out another robe. Now you have 2. You can do this as often as you want, but I'd save first--sometimes it causes the game to crash. However, each robe sells for something like 2200 credits, so that's a lot of money. All by telling Handmaiden to get dressed. And then taking her clothes away. :wub:

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

In my original post I said that I have done all the sparring stuff, and I've also completed every single charitable act with her in my presence.

I've taken the sparring thing as far as it will go. She keeps saying that there is nothing more she can teach me.

I've already brought her to the point where she said that she would love to learn the ways of the force, but that she needed to think about it for a while.

Since that point I have completed many honorable acts in front of her, and she will say stuff like "what you did was kind" blah blah blah. However, this does not gain me any further influence with her.

It's almost like I've maxed out the influence possible with her. I just wanted to know if there was one specific quest that I missed which was some huge turning point for her.

And, for Heaven's sake, tell her to get dressed after the sparring sessions. You don't want her to get a cold, do you?  ;)

Oddly enough, this is a source of infinite credits. If you tell her to get dressed, and she puts on that robe of hers, if you unequip it, you can tell her to get dressed again, and she'll pull out another robe. Now you have 2. You can do this as often as you want, but I'd save first--sometimes it causes the game to crash. However, each robe sells for something like 2200 credits, so that's a lot of money. All by telling Handmaiden to get dressed. And then taking her clothes away. :(

I can see using the cheat, sure...

But getting her to put on clothes? Unconscionable.

In my original post I said that I have done all the sparring stuff, and I've also completed every single charitable act with her in my presence. 

I've taken the sparring thing as far as it will go.  She keeps saying that there is nothing more she can teach me.

I've already brought her to the point where she said that she would love to learn the ways of the force, but that she needed to think about it for a while.

Since that point I have completed many honorable acts in front of her, and she will say stuff like "what you did was kind" blah blah blah. However, this does not gain me any further influence with her.

It's almost like I've maxed out the influence possible with her.  I just wanted to know if there was one specific quest that I missed which was some huge turning point for her.

does she know her mother was a jedi yet? After sparing ask her to get dressed then comment on her new clothes. Or you can ask Kreiea and get the same sort of result I think. When I trained her I got this line about the force being in her blood or something.

For a funny dialogue ask her to get dressed while you are not wearing anything.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Wild Storm you mother f'ing genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never thought to ask her to put her clothes on because I thought she might get pissed at me. I suppose I could have tried it out and then loaded the game back up if it didn't work, but I just didn't think that particular dialogue would mean anything.

Thanks for your time dude, you just saved me from getting super pissed at this game. My only regret now is that I couldn't do this sooner, cause I'm almost done with the game now and I won't get a chance to use her that much.

Thanks again man. Did the trick.

first Spar with her then ask her why she trains in her underoo's, why you would complain is quite beyond me.... then she puts on some Robes and then the two of you talk about them. Then go to talk to the grouchy old lady Krei. Krei will comment on how ur spending time with Handmaiden and tell you about her mom. Then go talk to Handmaiden bout it, then after you defeat her two more times, tell her you can teach her if shes willing to learn. Then you get a whole lotta Gushy stuff bout the betrayal of her oath or another kind AND BOOM!!!! Handmaiden is a doping Guardian.

And, for Heaven's sake, tell her to get dressed after the sparring sessions. You don't want her to get a cold, do you?  ;)

Oddly enough, this is a source of infinite credits. If you tell her to get dressed, and she puts on that robe of hers, if you unequip it, you can tell her to get dressed again, and she'll pull out another robe. Now you have 2. You can do this as often as you want, but I'd save first--sometimes it causes the game to crash. However, each robe sells for something like 2200 credits, so that's a lot of money. All by telling Handmaiden to get dressed. And then taking her clothes away. o:)

I can see using the cheat, sure...

But getting her to put on clothes? Unconscionable.

That's the thing. To use the exploit, you have to remove her clothes after you tell her to put them on. That's the only way you can sell them. And you can just keep doing that forever.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

That's the thing. To use the exploit, you have to remove her clothes after you tell her to put them on. That's the only way you can sell them. And you can just keep doing that forever.

Is it? This is actually the first time I am hearing of this bug!

So, must you tell her to put on some clothes after a sparring match or anytime?