Is it possible?

Here'e a noob question so pardon me. Considering the buggy state of the game, I was wondering if there were any bugs that would make it possible to murder all the jedi masters and still remain lightside. Sure could use all the extra force points from killing them....

Here'e a noob question so pardon me. Considering the buggy state of the game, I was wondering if there were any bugs that would make it possible to murder all the jedi masters and still remain lightside. Sure could use all the extra force points from killing them....

I think you can still kill them as LS, you just have to pick your conversation options carefully...correct me if I'm wrong.

I think you can still kill them as LS, you just have to pick your conversation options carefully...correct me if I'm wrong.

Pick the wrong conversation choice and they become the walking dead, LOL. One game I was LS and they ended all just standing there ... when I touched them they fell down. Three dead Jedi, without lifting a lightsaber. Kreia was MMMAAAAADDDD at me. Whoa.

I tried to tell her that I didn't do anything, it wasn't my fault, but I don't think she heard me. :) But I don't think I got dark-sided, either.

My lightsider killed the first one on Nar Shaddaa (sort of by accident) and didn't get any DS points for it--kept her LS master, in fact. After that, I didn't have any choices except for killing the other two at the final Dantooine get-together (which, by the way, seems to have really bothered Kreia, for some reason--got a bunch of new chat from her that I didn't get in my first LS game).

So at this point, my character has killed 3 of the jedi council while maintaining LS mastery...

• 2 weeks later...

I guess you can.

It's very odd that you can also gain DS Mastery when you have helped the refugees, the militia and Queen Talia. Off course I didn't kill any off the Jedi Masters.

Who says Dark Jedi are always completely evil?

Master Vandar lives!

Right. They do what is in their best intrests.

Revan purposefully left planets largely unscathed, so they could be ready for occupation, used for mining, factories, etc.

So, if Onderon remained in the Republic, it would continue to aid in the TRP. One more world ready to be subjugated.

Er, i think some people have misinterpreted my message. What i meant wasnt juz about remaining lightsided, but also retaining a LS ending, including getting the lightside Force enlightment instead of the DS force crush.

Right. They do what is in their best intrests.

Revan purposefully left planets largely unscathed, so they could be ready for occupation, used for mining, factories, etc.

So, if Onderon remained in the Republic, it would continue to aid in the TRP.  One more world ready to be subjugated.

Incorrect...My two RPG chars in the post-prequel era...They are not Jedi anymore because the Order was destroyed, however, Alaric, the Master of the two, has a definately Dark Side secret he carries around with him, and well, although Alaric doesn't run around slaughtering people on-sight, he DOES kill people who attack his Alteria System Colonies without a second thought...

It is all a matter of your "Point of View", after all ;)

I judged that the Queen was too young and too damned naive and stupid (and too much like our closet w8Ore in the prequels, hehe) so I always support Vaklu.

Corrupt or not, he has wisdom and experience that the young Queen entirely lacks, and he has CLASS that she entirely lacks :D

PLEEEEASSSE make sure there is another stuck-up, mentally retarded Queen who acts like a lost puppy in K3....PLEEEEASSSSE??!?!? :D :)

More Stupid Humans for me to remove from the Gene Pool :D :devil: