Sion and Nihilus

allthough crudely developed i find the ideas behind them quite striking

you are not bound to forghet them easily

i wouldn't mind eaven playing as sion

you know heal an repent or break the galaxy in your image

that beeing said i REALLY hope we meet again, so to speak

seeing as how Traya is the betrayer, and quite a manipulative *****, you could easely consider they're "deaths" simply another test. Or at least i hope someone DOES, cause they were quite the "be careful what you wish for" villains.

by the way about Traya

now that is a true sith lord. My respects

i was becoming somewhat bored with the simple-minded, war-mongering, "I crush you" type.

Death is not defeat

Submission is

Wellm Nihilus' body sort of decomposed and became one with the darkside so I douby we're seein him again unless its as a blueman (red? becuase he was darkside) I suppouse its POSSIBLE Sion let you pass and think he was dead because he saw the power in you and decided you could kill Kreia.

Wellm Nihilus' body sort of decomposed and became one with the darkside so I douby we're seein him again unless its as a blueman (red? becuase he was darkside) I suppouse its POSSIBLE Sion let you pass and think he was dead because he saw the power in you and decided you could kill Kreia.

the point Kreya is the betrayer the deceiver and so forth

what yous saw doesn't have to be so

Well, it did say that Nihilus, Traya, and Sion all learned teachings from the Academy... BUT, it said that they learned SOME of the things available. Perhaps there is some other teaching(s) hidden in there... :ph34r:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I wouldn't say Nihilus, Sion, or Traya were masters of anything. They were all tools and pawns of the greater Sith Empire and the darkside, and only Traya was smart enough to realize this. Of course she was also loony, but she helped mold the Exile into a true Jedi... or sith lord, but I like to go with him being a Jedi.

The story just makes tons more sense that the Jedi he taught would go on to teach a new Jedi order that would last 4,000 years, until Palpatine came along of course.

I wouldn't say Nihilus, Sion, or Traya were masters of anything. They were all tools and pawns of the greater Sith Empire and the darkside, and only Traya was smart enough to realize this. Of course she was also loony, but she helped mold the Exile into a true Jedi... or sith lord, but I like to go with him being a Jedi.

The story just makes tons more sense that the Jedi he taught would go on to teach a new Jedi order that would last 4,000 years, until Palpatine came along of course.

it never ceases to surprise me sow some people ca miss the point