The Hanharr Poll

What do you think of Hanharr after playing the game?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Hanharr after playing the game?

• Offers a nice dark contrast to Chewbacca & Zaalbar
    • This is one screwed up Wookiee.......
    • I'd do it all for the wookiee
    • Gah, he makes me sick!
    • RAWROORARRARROWRRRO!
    • I want to make hairy babies with him!
    • Bounty hunters. We don't need that scum.
    • I remained faithful to the light so I always got the hottie Mira
    • Hanharr can be a party member?
    • Who the hell is Hanharr?

Where's the "Your polls are stupid option?"

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm probably the only Hanharr fan around here, so I'll just say, he was one of my two favourite npcs (T3 being the other)...

A complicated character with a troubled past, no whiny Zaalbar that one. Have him dual wield Gammorean axes (or their "named" equivalents) and watch him when on a fury induced rampage :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Who in their right minds can chose him ahead of hottie Mira? :lol:

not me. Sadly I had no choice in the matter, I would have taken her in a heart beat and used the Force to dismember the fleabag alive. Alas the game decided for me I got Hanarr...

And Visas would hurt me if I had another female in the party... Other than GOTO but he doesnt count

Erm...where's my *still preocupied with Visas' loading ramp* option? :)

:lol:

Hanhar is great. He's insanely powerful, cleared the sub level in a couple of minutes and never needed healing.

He's also one of those suprise characters who has a lot of things to say if you get to know him.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I love hanharr!! ^____^.

Evil, psychotic, murdering, rampaging, violent, big and strong...whats not to love? If you could make him a Jedi he'd be unstoppable!! (Not that he's very stoppable as is..) On my next play through I plan to twist my darklings little fingers around the furr-ball. :D

Am I the only one that thinks the next KoToR game should have an inhuman romance? >.>;

Hanharr pros: +2 Str, +1 Wis, +1 Con. You only have to talk to him to gain influence.

Hanharr cons: No cutscenes/interactions with other characters (others than Kreia in Nar Shadda).

Mira pros: May become a jedi (do you really need another one??)

Mira cons: Only a cutscene with Handmaiden (well, a funny one, anyway).

And personally, I prefer Hanharr personality, anyway.

And I, too, used to hate wookies, until I talked to Hanharr.

Hanhar is great. He's insanely powerful, cleared the sub level in a couple of minutes and never needed healing.

He's also one of those suprise characters who has a lot of things to say if you get to know him.

You have a differant Hanharr than I did... I couldnt turn my attention away for a moment, or he'd die (I had to restart nearly 5 times) I suppouse that could be beacuse I did 15 auto levels or something on him.

You have a differant Hanharr than I did... I couldnt turn my attention away for a moment, or he'd die (I had to restart nearly 5 times) I suppouse that could be beacuse I did 15 auto levels or something on him.

It's quite likely I did have a different Hanharr. I've never used autolevel so I dont know what his default level up is like. They were pretty awful in the first game.

I maxed his 2wf and flurry and he killed everything on the lower level with one hit.

I also maxed his toughness. Dont think he needed a lot beyond that and his wookie abilities.

Maybe someone should start a poll. Should KOTOR III let you take a journey up Visas' loading ramp.... :wub:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Maybe someone should start a poll. Should KOTOR III let you take a journey up Visas' loading ramp.... :lol:

If it did it would be a popular game. :wub:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Hanharr is the most interesting NPC in the game (even moreso than Kreia). If you've explored his entire dialog tree, you come to realize that Obsidian did a great job of giving you a glimpse into the psyche of someone who's about as twisted as you can get. I mean, hell, he killed his whole tribe to save them, and hopes some day to rejoin them in the treetops and be given absolution... at least until you break him of that foolish illusion and bind him completely to your evil will :lol:

Awesome character and surprisingly insightful for, well, a furrball.

His cutscene in the Iziz Starport and "Killed your own heart to shut them out" line won me over. Seriously, my jaw dropped at how he just *knew* what the hell went wrong with Onderon and Malachor... Just, wow.

Can't help but entertain the thought that he was Force sensitive on some level... Really, the Onderon dialogue just really was something.

I actually liked Hanharr. I liked the bonuses you could get off of him, and his titanic health and constitution were something to be feared. He was much better than the weak Mira, who even if you turned into a Jedi she remained weak.

Hanharr all the way! (w00t)