The best Kotor2 dialog

What's the coolest dialog you heard in Kotor2 ?

Remember when you get jumped by the Zhugs on Nar Shadaa, I think it went something like this:

Atton: Did anybody understand that ?

Bao-Dur(mellow tone): I think he wants us to surrender to him and his poorly trained collection of bounty hunters.

Or

Atton: Next time I come in here I'm carrying a blaster.

Handmaiden: Fool.

Atton: Schutta.

Or

Czerka security guard: Batono ? never heard of him.

Exile: You can tell me what you know right now, or I can hurt you and then you'll tell me what you know.

>_<

That's all I can think of right now.

The whole part when you meet with the Jedi Masters at the Jedi Academy on Dantooine.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I like the dialogue before Atton calls Handmaiden 'Schutta'. I started laughing when he said "...so keep your hands where I can see them."

I also really like the "charging up her loading ramp" line.

Plus when you are female how Atton talks about you running in your underwear. ^_^ Made me laugh.

The only time I was pratically rolling on the floor laughing is when I turned Disciple into a gizka... don't know why that was so hilarious.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

What's the coolest dialog you heard in Kotor2 ?

Remember when you get jumped by the Zhugs on Nar Shadaa, I think it went something like this:

Atton: Did anybody understand that ?

Bao-Dur: I think he wants us to surrender to him and his poorly trained collection of bounty hunters.

I'm postive Atton also said something hilarious like "all I understood was 'very' ".

Speaking of which there's a hilarious dialogue with Atton and Handmaiden on Nar Shadaa when the former owner of the Ebon Hawk shows up. >_<

manthing2.jpg

Atton: Let me shoot him in the back, no one has to know.

Handmaiden: Restrain yourself Atton, a nerve pinch to the neck will incapacitate him painfully without killing him.

Atton: Point taken.

It was something like that.

Atton: Let me shoot him in the back, no one has to know.

Handmaiden: Restrain yourself Atton, a nerve pinch to the neck will incapacitate him painfully without killing him.

Atton: Point taken.

It was something like that.

;)

The whole thing was Gold. At the beginning Atton was like "You can't give him the ship! It's *our* ship - I mean your ship, that I fly."

manthing2.jpg

You turned Disciple into a gizka? <_<

The whole bounty hunter ambush cutscene on Nar Shadaa that you all have been talking about was fantastic.

Atton: (something like) Good thing it isn't a trap or anything.

Disciple: But Atton, it IS a trap!

and

Atton: Which one do you want?

Bao-Dur: I'll take the one who was stupid enough to threaten us.

I also completely melted over:

"Tell her Carth Onasi is waiting for her." o:) That absolutely has to be my favorite line of dialogue.

My favourites would be:

"Excuse me if I don't shake hands-the forcefield only causes mild electrical burns."

The "aaagh! my leg!"dialog, it made me laugh for some reason.

Anf, of course, the dialog after killing the batu rem-guy, if you say the "mean" things. :D

Sanity is for the weak!

Atton: Wich one do you want?

Bao-Dur: I'll take the one who was stupid enough to threaten us when he could've sneaked up on us (I think)

------------------

All the funny dialogs Ive been reading here gives me a reason to play the game like 5 more times, each trying all these combinations of NPC's, they're all pretty funny.

Handmaiden/Atton on Nar Shaddaa

Disciple/Atton

and so on

Atton: Yeah, me too. I'll be in my chambers. But since I don't have any, I'll just be in the ****pit like I always do.

Or

Exile (in his underwear): You think you could perhaps put on some clothes?

Handmaiden (also in underwear): It does not seem to bother you.

Exile: Well, this is my ship. And I can walk around like this anytime I want to.

And one that I thought was pretty romantic.

Atton: And when they try using their force powers on you, suddenly it becomes harder than they thought. Because you'll be right here with me, playing Pazaak. Where no one will ever find you. :lol:

When and how do you turn desciple into a gizka?

And I jave said it before, but I still love

[Force Persuade]Give me your money and then jump off that docking platform. (on nar Shadda)

Well, it is the quickest way to get to the bottom. :-"

----

Atton:  Yeah, me too.  I'll be in my chambers.  But since I don't have any, I'll just be in the ****pit like I always do.

Or

Exile (in his underwear):  You think you could perhaps put on some clothes?

Handmaiden (also in underwear):  It does not seem to bother you.

Exile:  Well, this is my ship.  And I can walk around like this anytime I want to.

Great ones. :lol:

manthing2.jpg

Atton: Yeah, me too. I'll be in my chambers. But since I don't have any, I'll just be in the ****pit like I always do.

That's my favorite line in the game. ^_^ I also liked the darkside interactions outside of the Exchange Guild on Telos.

Exile: You know what happened to the last Rodian who refused me?

Exchange Thug #2: No...

Exile: You got his job. Now let me in.

That's my favorite line in the game. ^_^

I'd have to concur. :-

----

Exile: You know what happened to the last Rodian who refused me?

Exchange Thug #2: No...

Exile: You got his job. Now let me in.

Gold. To bad I never got that. I just can't play a darksider... :lol:

manthing2.jpg

lol

- have you tried to to talk to the duros droid merchant on telos while your b4d4 (or whatever the czerka droid is called)

- t3 laughing at atton when he ask bao dur about the (female) exile

- the mandalorian in need on dxun. [push button] you mean this button here!

can

(when Atton encounters female Exile for the first time, and she asks him what's happened)

"I was sitting here for a long time, then you showed up in your underwear, and things got a lot better"

Atton had a lot of good lines that had me laughing.

"Bao-Dur: I'll take the one who was stupid enough to threaten us when he could've sneaked up on us."

This one had me going too, but the funniest line in TSL is when Kriea mentions the Mandolorian armor and the Fett's inability to fight against Jedi. Sorry I couldn't remember the exact line.

"They will die a death that will last millennia, until all that remains is their code, their history, and, in the end, the shell of their armor upon the shell of a man, too easily slain by Jedi." - Kreia, regarding the fate of the Mandalorians.

Widely believed to be a prediction of how Jango Fett would fall.

And some more Atton goodness:

Atton: So... how long you been a Jedi? Must be hard. No family, no husband.

Female Exile: Not as hard as enduring your false sympathy while you're staring at my chest.

Male Exile: Why don't you play pazaak with Atton?

Atton (from the ****pit): What, Pazaak? Again?

T3: Beep boop deet!

Handmaiden: I don't trust him.

Male Exile: At cards?

Handmaiden: That too.

Atton: So, how's our passenger? She still aging?

Female Exile: Still cryptic, as always.

Atton: What a surprise. Just so you Jedi know, the whole cryptic routine isn't mysterious, it's just irritating. If you really can see the future, you should be at the pazaak table.

Female Exile: But to see the future, one must be willing to see.

Atton: What was that? Some kinda joke? That's what I'm talking about, Jedi Talk. You two should start your own little Jedi academy.

Female Exile: But to teach, one must be willing to learn.

Atton: Alright! Cut it out, I get it! I get it. Last Jedi in the galaxy, I get the comedian who runs around in her underwear. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

Atton: Are you blind? If I were her, I'd be screaming like a stuck mynock. Well, I mean a very strong, manly mynock.

For those of you who do not play Dark Side, here's what you are missing--

Dxun

M: Don't touch that button. It'll blow up all my charges.

Exile: (Pushes button) You mean this button here?

M: Nooooooo

HK47: Statement: Master your actions make me proud to be your loyal droid.

Hanharr: A weak hunter dosn't deserve to live. I like the use you found for him....our entertainment.

HK47: Master this is one of those rare times when your actions make my behavior core just glow.

Atton: You catch any of that? All I understood was "very."

Bao-Dur: I believe he wants us to give up the General to his poorly-trained collection of bounty hunters.

Atton: Ah, well that explains it. Which one do you want?

Bao-Dur: I'll take the stupid one that decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance.

HK:47: Query: What is it you wish, fat one?

Pretty much every smart ass thing that HK-47 said.

There was also a funny part where Atton asks Bao-Dur if he has a chance of hooking up with the Exile and T3-M4 joins in with his silly antics. I love that droid.

Something to the effect of:

Atton: *You're* laughing at me?! I'll toss you out the airlock, you walking tin can!!

I laughed my ass off at that. The script definately has more comedic moments than the first one, IMHO.

Also:

Atton: Somebody shut that trash compactor up!

Something to the tune of

"Master, I must say I enjoy being in your service. Just when I think that your cruelty can go no further, you come up with some new atrocity and you leave me pondering its ramifications for days. You are like a random cruelty generator. I like you."

"[influence: Failure] Curiously enough master, I seem to have developed a memory gap surrounding that very question, but rest assured you are a fine master, and I would not want to make you feel in adequate simply because my former master might have been very important...."

Atton: We're not playing for credits. We're playing for something else. Are you going to play or not?

Exile: This better not be using Nar Shaddaa rules.

Atton: Nope, our clothes are gonna stay on.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital