lightsabers....

I think I found one on Malchoir in the academy thing, but by then I was all alone and had no need for one.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think I found one on Malchoir in the academy thing, but by then I was all alone and had no need for one.

Might've been one found in Trayus. But by that time I had so many I was sticking them in the 'alternate weapon' slots of my characters. And of course they never used them anyway after Telos.

U can get some lightsabers by killing Siths on Dxun. Also U can get all the things needed to construct one from a man trapped in the lower level of the Academy on Dantooine or get them from different persons (for example u can get lens from Mandalore and find other things in some other places). I think that's a good thing that u cannot have so many lightsabers, as it was in KotOR I. It wasn't much realistic...

Everything that will give you a component before you construct your lightsaber will give you a working model after you do. That includes Visis.

The type you get seems to vary with how you answered the initial questions on the ship. When I said it was a double I got a lot of double blades. When I said it was a single I didnt get many double blades. It could be luck of course but it's worth baring in mind.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

In my current game I said double and except for one extra double, all I've aquired since then is singles.

At least they haven't all been purple this time.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

On one of my game i got mostly short sabres!!! WTF, bloody random loot generator.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Some secondary quests give lightsabers or light saber parts (depending if you already own one), like the lootra(sp) quest in Nar Shaada. Normally, since you can build your lightsaber in any planet yo visit first you should find seven lightsabers without random loot (two each planet + visas), counting you get one part during the Telos ithorian/Czerca quests.

is there any way to get more lightsabers once you've finished all the planets? Liek after you've killed/talked to all the masters, and after bao dur makes you one.

Hey, i'm knew, but when I played on my third, I said single, and had Bao-Dur make me a double, and then I got only two singles, 7 shorties. and 2 doubles. that really sucked.

I usually got single sabers from enemies' corpses, I got maybe 2 staffs... But whole game I played using my saber "made by Bao-dur" (sounds good :thumbsup: ). I decided to play with one single saber, it's a lot better than with two sabers or with a staff. It's more "classic", the lighstaff appeared in 1999 in the Phantom Menace, single sabers were since New Hope. I say only about movies, I'm not sure if there wasn't any lighstaff in books before Darth Maul...

I said single and I even constructed a single, yet all I get are doubles. I've found 5 doubles in random loot+quest rewards and 1 short. It's really annoying. Especially when none of your other characters have two weapon fighting feats yet. :blink:

There is a glitch where you take Visas lightsaber (if its not destroyed) and change the color crystal it should spawn a new lightsaber. This only works on the Ebon Hawk, i think...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Aren't the lightsabers randomly generated most of the time ? I remember reloading three times before a certain dialogue, to finally get a single lightsaber (having alread acquired a few double and short lightsabers).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein