What are you doing...

Just wanted to know what all you people where doing while waiting for the patch...

Personally I have been playing alot of older games... Got Fallout Tactics... Heared it sucked so wanted to see for my self...

Also another of my faveroits, System Shock 2... great game...

oh... and of course spending enormous amounts og time watch the yellow text on the upper frontpage pressing the refresh button thinking that now it gonna change...

Anyways... What have you been doing ???

Currently trying to finish KOTOR II (nearly there :D)

When I'm done, I'm gonna play Final Fantasy X-2 on the PS2 - I've had it for ages and still not got it out of the packaging. Have to finish Final Fantasy X first (on 63:42hrs of gameplay - thats a real game!!)

I'll be replaying KOTOR 2 as LS once patch is released though!

Or I may also be teaching myself how to mod (got the KotOR tool... just too lazy to read tutorials or install other programs for fear of screwing up my somewhat *fragile* system), playing with website things, going to school... anything that keeps me busy.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Since I've only had the game about a week or week and a half, I'm still playing it. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm doing the thing called "living" .. it's really boring .. I wish the patch would come so I can suspend it for awhile .. (yes that's right I'm not officially 'living' when I play computer, I enter a state drug-induced-post-mortem)

Fortune favors the bald.

^ So

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Replaying it for the umpteenth time. My only technical grievance is the quests that don't disappear from my questlog when they are unsolvable (escaping criminals &^%$#@ !!!) :lol:

Edit: Oh, and some weird fast forwarding (broken?) dialogue.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Currently playing Icewind Dale. Of the IE games, this was the one I never got around to so I'm giving it a try until the patch comes out for KOTOR2.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Currently playing Icewind Dale.  Of the IE games, this was the one I never got around to so I'm giving it a try until the patch comes out for KOTOR2.

That's what I'll be playing next if I have time in the near future. Never managed to get through the beginning section. Just didn't compel me adequately. But I didn't give it much of a chance, so we'll see.

Well, personally I try to avoid working, studying and any other thing that may distract me too much ;).

Hence, I'm playing other videogames :o

"The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance" - Wing Commander IV