the character or npc of least importance

I think it's cool to have the crime boss aboard for the ride, and the droid looks cool, I'd love to use him more, but T3's better at everything then he is. There is a very interesting feature about him I never tried, it's his "civil war" program, but you just don't run into enough droids for that, like someone else said, he woulda been great at wrecking through his own ship and that's it.

If you didn't get T3 or HK, I'm sure he'd see plenty of use. When you think about it though, I think Goto's the only droid you got with stealth skills and security skills, maybe demolition skills too, which in a way, makes him one of your most useful allies.

Because of all this, he really feels like a character that's been added to fill that last spot in the character selection screen, kinda like Juhani in Kotor.

Heya!

(so hard not to kill him, even in good games)

Gotta say GO-TO. Never got Hanharr as I just can't bring myself to give up Mira for a walking carpet so I can't say anything about him.

I agree about G0-T0 and Disciple

But I'd also like to add that I felt all of the characters in the sequal were not as well developed as the ones in the original. This is in part, I admit, due to the truncated ending, but there also just seems to be less of characterisation and dialogue this time around.

I just felt that with the exception of Kreia they all lacked a certain something. I just didn't connect with them like I did in KOTOR I.

Even the ones from the original like HK I felt had lost 50% of their interest for me -partly because they were already familar to me but mainly because whilst my character didn't know them I did. So HK not telling me all about his past just seemed frustrating because I already knew it, it skewed my view of him if that makes sense - it just caused continuity problems for me in that I couldn't pretend to forget that which I already knew.

Go To is by far the worst char. Tried tying to leave him behind the ebon hawks drive to see of he would melt when we took off.

The only use for him i can see is if the eban hawk had a hole in the floor u plonk him on it so u dont lose your air supply through it

I think it's cool to have the crime boss aboard for the ride, and the droid looks cool, I'd love to use him more, but T3's better at everything then he is.  There is a very interesting feature about him I never tried, it's his "civil war" program, but you just don't run into enough droids for that, like someone else said, he woulda been great at wrecking through his own ship and that's it.

That, and HK-47's Translation protocol (was that the right name?) feat where he can speak to non basic speaking droids. Smells very much like intended use on the droid world that was cut :blink:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

G0T0 seems the most useless to me.

Diciple actually can be really useful, and not just in combat. There are some pretty interesting cutscenes with him and Kreia that provide the best clues in the game about what Kreia is up to. (For some reason, I didn't get these scenes in my first game. May have something to do with influence)

• 10 months later...

Disciple pretty much tops my list, GOTO second (I like his stealth). he had potential, though. If they'd left in all the stuff they cut about the HK factory, he couldve made a pretty interesting character. and if they had finished the scene with GOTO vs. the remote, he wouldve been a whole lot better.

BTW, anyone know a place I can find a mod w/ the HK factory?

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Never had the disciple, but if you gotta give up the handmaiden for this chump, then I never will, what class is he anyway ? He looks more useless then Goto.

Sorry about that Goto  :thumbsup:

Disciple's a Soldier/Consular, and he's actually pretty good in a fight with some weapon finesse: Lightsaber.

I have never leveled Goto up, nor has he ever left the ship. (Kinda goes hand in hand, I know.) And I don't think I ever will. Also, you can sit and insult Go-to into telling you what you want to know out of him, mainly that he actually is that stupid droid, and after that, I never talked to him again.

Edited by SSgtSniper

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

By the time you get GOTO, you don't run into very many droids, making his special abilities useless...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

g0t0's frames so cool, looks identical to an imperial interrogation droid. i found his convos pretty interesting and his stealth ability is nice to have for one who likes using skills, besides i like his attitude, he's a crime boss for christ's sake. imho none of the crews useless, except maybe for remote.

g0t0's frames so cool, looks identical to an imperial interrogation droid. i found his convos pretty interesting and his stealth ability is nice to have for one who likes using skills, besides i like his attitude, he's a crime boss for christ's sake. imho none of the crews useless, except maybe for remote.

Hmm... So I wasn't the only one that noticed that. Of course, if the Exchange still exists in the time of the movies, it would only be natural that the Empire would utilize something from them. :rolleyes: