Party member influence

I'm definately not the person to provide this kind of information, but it seems as though a lot of people (myself included) want to know about this kind of thing. I think it would be nice if we could compile a list of things that cause you to gain/lose influence with the members of your party. Try to keep the descriptions generic, rather than giving specific examples (i.e. insulting this person will make you lose influence, rather than giving a specific instance where you insulted him and this happened, etc.) or use the spoiler tag to hide sensitive information.

This would be really helpful for those who may not be concerned about gaining LS or DS mastery, but rather gaining as much influence as possible over all party members, and then RPing their character to make the others do what they want. I also noticed that some party members can change influence with wierd things, so it might be good to let people know about these things too.

I realize that answering something like this could take a while, so I appreciate all who take the time to answer. I know that many people will be glad to have this little guide, and I will be one of them.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

Why do this, when you can just consult Dan Simpsons' influence faq? It contains some small errors, but on the whole a good faq.

Why not add a link to this faq for those of us who haven't found it, instead of just questioning our intelligence?

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif