favourite jedi class

what is your favourite jedi class  

56 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favourite jedi class

• jedi consular
    • jedi sentinal
    • jedi guardian

Consular, always consular.

Guardian seems interresting, but it just feels like youre missing out on so many dialog and quests options, it really is: if it's in your way, break it. From a newb, I agree, it might be the best bet.

As for sentinel, I never believe in middle ground classes in rpgs, a jack of all trades is master of none afterall.

Sentinel, it always makes a really good foundation for whatever prestige class you intend to follow. Tons of skill points so you have all the nice shiny equipment you could ever want without having to mess around with porting in different character to the workbench.

And the one time I took a consular Kreia stunned me and turned me into a BBQ delight.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

With the ridiculous BAB implementation, the Guardian has little advantage in combat, aside from Weapon Specialization and 2 or 4 more VP/level. And since it takes a while to pick up a Lighstsaber, they cant capitalize on Force Jump for a while. However, they are the only Jedi class with Demolitions as a Class skill, and you will find a lot of mines before anybody joins you. They also get lots of Feats. Near the end, I was running out of good ones to pick for mine.

Sentinels get tons of Skill points and have a nice balance of VP and FP. Their immunities are only moderately useful. Mainly from mines or secondary effects from attacks. Enemy Jedi seem to be allergic to actually using many Force Powers.

Consulars get lots of FP, but few VP. They have the least Feats but more Skills than Guardians. They get a bonus to the DC of their offensive Force Powers, making it harder for targets to resist the damage or effects. They also get a few more Force Powers than the others.