Odd Things in the Inventory...

So I was looking through the inventory recently, and what did I happen to notice but my handy "dead salvager corpse"! I guess I picked up one of the two missing salvager bodies on Dantooine, but never bothered to find the other.

So I realized that (Dantooine being my first planet), that I'd just been hauling this corpse around the whole time since. Thing must really be starting to smell...

Anyone else notice odd things sticking out in your inventory?

Absolutely. I messed up that salvager's quest once and was stuck with those corpses until the end. I thought maybe the game would let you break them down into chemicals or something, haha. I've also had to carry that kinrath gland during my DS game, which is somewhat reminiscent of that lone tach gland from Kotor 1 that I picked up on Kashyyyk back in the day.

Talk to the salvager in the armor and grey hair and she'll take the bodies.

She only takes them if you have both, and I don't feel like running through the jedi ruins again.]

Did this and kept them (both).

As she is cheating on you you never see anything from the will (talk to Jarron)

But she is still bugged as when she returns she doesn't recognize you and the bodies stay in your inventory (but you get the cash)

To get stuff from the wills give the bodies to Zherron.

Yeah, it's cool to keep stuff like salvager corpses and kinrath anal glands. You never know when you might need it.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.