LOL!

I found it hilarious.

why? tell me and i'll let you live

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

I'm usually a little slow before I've had my 6th cup of coffee, some one please explain the humor to me.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

the humour was when he says the word ''pimp''...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, whenever i think of that comic strip i burst into uncontrollable laughter seeing as how funny this is.

[/sarcasm]

Its funny...because....................................... :- I...I don't know. But the penny arcade...classic.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Okay you people are frickin brutal. It was funny and you all know it was funny but you're just too obsessed with video games as high art to be anything less than morbidly serious about YOUR GAME.

While I can definately respect the differing opinions of people around here - crap like this is just mean-spirited and lame.

if you found this hilarious then you need to get out more.....how old are you?

In answer to your question, I'm 25, married and work in a position of authority. I don't need to get out more, though based on your apparent lack of social graces I can tell you either need to get out more or you need to get out in more mixed company (i.e. not by yourself all the time because nobody likes you).

In response to other people's questions about why I found the cartoon funny I guess I can only reply that my sense of humour must not be as evolved as yours.

And I also thought the tiny little robot spouting HK-47 type dialogue was pretty funny too.

Okay you people are frickin brutal.  It was funny and you all know it was funny but you're just too obsessed with video games as high art to be anything less than morbidly serious about YOUR GAME.

Are you the same guy who posted that other 'this is funny post' with some sort of whoopass thought-bubble in it? That wasn't funny.

In answer to your question, I'm 25, married and work in a position of authority.

Security guard?

Just kidding. I should talk anyway, I graduated college into bartending. And I just quit my job.

I don't need to get out more, though based on your apparent lack of social graces I can tell you either need to get out more or you need to get out in more mixed company (i.e. not by yourself all the time because nobody likes you). 

I think your wife needs to get you out more often, man, some of this reads like the ravings of an autistic. Or you're lying about age.

C'mon guys it's not fair to insult someone on their sense of humour. His humour may be different but then again so are people's tastes in music and art in general. I didn't find this strip particularly funny but instead I appreciated the fact that KOTOR is getting some recognition >_<.

Okay you people are frickin brutal.  It was funny and you all know it was funny but you're just too obsessed with video games as high art to be anything less than morbidly serious about YOUR GAME.

Are you the same guy who posted that other 'this is funny post' with some sort of whoopass thought-bubble in it? That wasn't funny.

In answer to your question, I'm 25, married and work in a position of authority.

Security guard?

Just kidding. I should talk anyway, I graduated college into bartending. And I just quit my job.

I don't need to get out more, though based on your apparent lack of social graces I can tell you either need to get out more or you need to get out in more mixed company (i.e. not by yourself all the time because nobody likes you). 

I think your wife needs to get you out more often, man, some of this reads like the ravings of an autistic. Or you're lying about age.

OMG wtf is your problem man, he post a comic strip and you guys like rip into him about it. Jesus ****ing anal christ, get a ****ing life star wars geek or somone gonna pull your underwear over your head.

Security guard?

OMG wtf is your problem man, he post a comic strip and you guys like rip into him about it. Jesus ****ing anal christ, get a ****ing life star wars geek or somone gonna pull your underwear over your head.

Calmer than you are.

Holy crap - what's going on in here? Like the man said.. post a comic.. I wasn't asking for an evaluation of the whole dang Questionable Content series.. just that one little comic. There is absolutely no "Girl vs. Boy" anything in that comic. At all.

No - although you friendly people ripped him to shreds too. I'll admit that one was not very funny but whatever.

Security guard?

No, not security guard. I do Quality Assurance at an AT&T Wireless Call Centre. When you call for help with your cell phone and get the message "Your call may be recorded for quality purposes" there is a chance it'll be me monitoring it.

I actually have a friend who is autistic and his rants are nowhere near this well crafted. He mostly picks his nose and shakes his hands a lot. Nice guy though.