fanart>visas

Damnit, you all really are too talented. There needs to be some collective site for all this KOTOR2 fan art.

I could put it up on one of my (usually ignored/unused) servers but...I tend to be lazy... :/

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yay! More KotOR fanart.

<-- Fanart fan, but no artist

It's funny, I consider myself quite experienced as a photo-edit and photo-manipulation producer, but actually creating an entirely unique image is beyond me (unless it be a logo, or some such thing composed of simpler geometry and gradients). Consequently, I envy those of you who have that talent, and take that direction.

Fanart > Visas? How do you know that fanart isn't < Visas or = Visas. Or congruent for that matter?

Yeah. And who is to say that it isn't Fanart != Visas || Fanart && Visas. The title creates such a confusion.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Uh, OK. I was just kidding in the previous post but after taking a look at your gallery I must really compliment you on your work.

Damn, I'm impressed. :p

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Uh, OK. I was just kidding in the previous post but after taking a look at your gallery I must really compliment you on your work.

Damn, I'm impressed.  >_<

God damn, that gallery is impressive! :cool:

+1 :wub:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

wow thank you very much to everybody :D

Thank you for visiting my gallery, I'm going to update it very soon.

I'm working on a sketch with Visas and Exile embracing How could you know that?

Maby ther's some jedi-power inside you...

:lol:

Some truly impressive work in that gallery of yours Liz. Very nice indeed. Might be nice to be able to draw but since I can't, I'll have to stick to writing. Only major downside is it's much harder to post good examples of that without making people read really big posts. :lol:

That's pretty bloody good. I thought that self-portrait was a picture at first.

Indeed. The self portrait is just... wow. :thumbsup:

Damn, I'm impressed.  :rolleyes:

Hahaha nice backtrack after seeing what she looks like. :-"

Kidding. :p

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Yeah. If only she wasn't thousands of Kms away. :(

But still, mathematical operators in the title aren't my kind of thing. :-" :p

I wouldn't waste your skilled words on something as mundane as a video game forum.

Don't compromise yourself by giving up on your dream of living in your mom's basement thinking up new and exciting sitcoms and then telling everyone you're in the process of "writing" a script. That'd be a waste, of well space

Ah, the ever friendly Laozi. :thumbsup: