Meeting's off it seems.

I know this should go into the spoilers section, but here goes.

I'm playing a DS character at the moment, I've met up with Vrook, and the other jedi master from Nar Shadaa, and defeated them both, I plan to slay Kavarr too. I'm worried though, that killing these jedi won't leave much for the meeting where supposedly I get force crush, now I really want that force power, so, do you get it if you kill any of the jedi masters, does it take only one left alive for you to get it ? Or is the path now blocked because you killed any of them ? I need to know before I make more progress.

I know this should go into the spoilers section, but here goes.

I'm playing a DS character at the moment, I've met up with Vrook, and the other jedi master from Nar Shadaa, and defeated them both, I plan to slay Kavarr too.  I'm worried though, that killing these jedi won't leave much for the meeting where supposedly I get force crush, now I really want that force power, so, do you get it if you kill any of the jedi masters, does it take only one left alive for you to get it ?  Or is the path now blocked because you killed any of them ? I need to know before I make more progress.

You should get it as part of the story it dosnt seem like its possible to miss it regardless of who is alive or dead. It's simply an awakened power at that point.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]