So, am I seeing correctly..

At the end you just take off in the EH. Without saying so much as get bent to the people you have been fighting and struggling with, somtimes laughing at and caring for? You just hit the road (or in this case space) after a stupid cut scene with Carth Onasty? Nice.

At the end you just take off in the EH. Without saying so much as get bent to the people you have been fighting and struggling with, somtimes laughing at and caring for? You just hit the road (or in this case space) after a stupid cut scene with Carth Onasty? Nice.

You had Carth in your cutscene??? Mine just picked up with the EH taking off and then flying into space. And am I insane, but wasn't the Hawk destroyed when it crashed onto Malachor anyway?????

You had Carth in your cutscene??? Mine just picked up with the EH taking off and then flying into space. And am I insane, but wasn't the Hawk destroyed when it crashed onto Malachor anyway?????

Of course not! It fell but somehow miraculously managed to survive and save the Exile <_<

At least it's better than everyone dying there pointlessly

I assume he means the Carth scene before you fly off to Malachor V

I dont think it was destroyed , it got stuck though. When the planet broke appart it freed it to fly through the planet and come and get you. Reminded me of that awful lost in space film for some reason.

If you answer the questions in a way that results in Carth being dead, you get a different admiral and no cutscene on Telos.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I guess so... I never saw Carth I diddnt see anything (maybe Im remebering wrong but I diddnt even see the Ebon hawk) just the outside of Malachor V (after Traya falls into the chasm) pan the the right... credits. Dont see a single person (Kreia gives you very breif statements on what happens to the important ones but thats all)

What gender/alignment/choices do you have to be/make to see Carth? Or to get Atton to die?

I guess so... I never saw Carth I diddnt see anything (maybe Im remebering wrong but I diddnt even see the Ebon hawk) just the outside of Malachor V (after Traya falls into the chasm) pan the the right... credits. Dont see a single person (Kreia gives you very breif statements on what happens to the important ones but thats all)

What gender/alignment/choices do you have to be/make to see Carth? Or to get Atton to die?

Revan must be lightside. Your own alignment is unimportant.

read here to find out why you're so disappointed, then sign the petition!

i have been busy doing my part to get the word out about this travesty and the petition to fix it. i have been hounding the editor of Kotaku (a video game news site) to put a story about this up on their site. he has been real busy with Game Developer's Conference coverage, but now that the GDC is over, he got a story about this put up this morning, so go check it out!

also, scott, who does the popular Extralife! webcomic regularly reads Kotaku and posts news tidbits from there on his own blog, so here's hoping he'll post about this on his site too. we'll see if this has any impact on the petition's sig count in the near future.

so please get out there and tell people about this, post about it on sites you regularly visit. get the word out. if this gets big enough, OE & LA may just get enough pressure from bad publicity to make them worry about a KotOR3 release not doing too well (and subsequently fix KotOR2 to keep that from happening).

Does that result in BOTH atton dieing and to see Carth?

And where do you get to say if Revan is good or not?

You know, this may all backfire and we may never get another KoTOR.  But still, a lesson must be taught.

-Ben

It wont make much difference. It might if KOTOR were a niche title but it's not. It's got mass market appeal and as long as the advertising budget is there for KOTOR III it will sell in droves.

It's intereting. If you go to the more gaming oriented sites people are quite scathing about it. If you go to the more regular sites like retail, then it's pretty much universal praise across the boards.

A while ago one of the developers said that most people dont even finish games let alone replay them.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Does that result in BOTH atton dieing and to see Carth?

And where do you get to say if Revan is good or not?

I haven't played female, so I don't know about Atton dying. When you first meet Atton, you and he get into a discussion about Revan. You either correct him, or agree with him about Revan's gender and alignment.

I dont think it was destroyed , it got stuck though. When the planet broke appart it freed it to fly through the planet and come and get you. Reminded me of that awful lost in space film for some reason.

Not, it did get destroyed. The movie is called "The Death of The Ebon Hawk" or something similar, and I expect the fact that we see it is a bug (since the destruction of the EH would be a part of one of the cut endings, if anything).

Either that or it was intended for some alternative ending, because otherwise the thought would be depressing that they used the time to make a new cinematic (Ebon Hawk escaping Malachor 5) instead of finishing the original endings. Perhaps the animators were out of work while the designers had to struggle to finish as much as possible...