Thorium charge?

There are two stash locations on Dxun. One is part of a reknown quest, the other one lacks the proper explosives.

Now, I read a walkthrough which told me to look out for Thorium charges which could be used to acces the second stash. However, I only found Thorium on Korriban, where you are supposed to use it on that locked door in the Academy(sideline: I do not suppose that there would be a way to get to that holocron without destroying it?).

So, is it possible to access the second stash on Dxun? The walkthrough stated that the trader for droid parts on Dantoine had them. But not in my version. Am I missing something?

You can also get Thorium charges from Akkere, the droidshop owner on Dantooine. When you ask him to join the militia, don't use the Hydrospanner option on him. There are other dialogue choices that will lead to you buying the charges from him, and in turn he will join the militia. I can't remember the option to choose. :">

Or, you could save the charges from Korriban (unless Revan was DS) and use them on Dxun, like I did my first playthrough.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Ah, thanks! So I jstu took the wrong dialogue options with Akkere. LOL. That is one hell of a game! :blink:

BTW, I am still angry with that door in the Korriban academy, meaning not getting that holocron. If it was sealed by a lightsword (I think handmaiden exlains it this way), it can be opened by a lighsword. Damnit!

The Dxun stash has more, and the only reason why you'd even want 2 open the Korriban door is to see Bastila if Revan was Dark Side... Otherwise there's just 2 crates of standard items... Just save them for Dxun, imho.

Bastila looked as good as ever, though. :blink:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Or, you could save the charges from Korriban (unless Revan was DS) and use them on Dxun, like I did my first playthrough.

How do I open the door on Korriban without using the Thorium charges? The charges always destroy a holocron. I would like to see the holocron for once.

It only works if you set Revan to dark side.

Ah, thanks! So I jstu took the wrong dialogue options with Akkere. LOL. That is one hell of a game! :)

BTW, I am still angry with that door in the Korriban academy, meaning not getting that holocron. If it was sealed by a lightsword (I think handmaiden exlains it this way), it can be opened by a lighsword. Damnit!

*coughlightsabercough* ;)

*coughlightsabercough*  :*

It's a flaming longsword + 2 (+5 vs. missiles) :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Strangely... I read the chatges are destroing the holocron, but I blowed the door even before I read the note with the charges from Akkere and the holocron was working. My exile was a LS.

The thing with the holocron is what you set Revan to be.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You can also get Akkere's charges if you side with the Azkul. He will get killed, and you can loot his body for the charges. Ah, sweet, sweet darkside.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.