Celebrating episode III: Kyla's fanart

do you take greek lessons? you seem to know a lot about that!

Anyway, I just use micron sakura ink pens, I do one first simple lineart, than I go over again with a thicker pen in strategical points. the worst thing to give line weight to are long curvy lines like on grievou's cape... I don't think this is my best inked pic, though. I really am much more concentrated when it comes to inking my comic boards for that bloody project of mine! I use photoshop to make the black lines even blacker, and then I color it quite simply with that same programm. the lightsabers have been done by my boyfriend, he knows everything about photoshop (he's a professionnal graphic designer...)

I think Barriss Offee is cololer than Aayla though..  but the male fanbase's headtail obsession make it difficult for the poor Miridalans to break thorugh the buzz. K2 only featured a single one and she was mean :shifty:

Aayla is well endowed in the chestal area and is more scantily clad than Offee therefore she comes out on top.. so to speak.

Greek? :shifty: I thought it was Latin?! Ill remeber to bring that up next class.

Aha, so you only did the coloring digitally? Looks good, did you use a tablet or just a mouse? The reason I asked about the linework is that you always see these webcomics like Ctr-Akl-Del that have these perfectly smooth lines and Ive never been able to figure out how the hell they do it? Maybe you could ask your boyfriend if he knows?

How is the comic coming along, btw? Can you give us any spoilers? :D How long does it take for you to draw, ink and color a page?

Flatus> Well Barriss might have a body like a greek goddess, its just that you cant see because its covered by all her... ah, I see what you mean. Blast those Twi'Lek and their scantily oriented fashion!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, first of all don't kill for this not-quite-off-topic-drawing-but-still-quite-off-topic... I just had to celebrate episode III...

I Loooooove Grievous...

Grievous-Aayla-color.jpg

Just awesome kyla! i like the lineart just like kaftan said it is very smooth, the colouring is very good too! lol i remember my first digital painting = totalcrap

Keep it up, gl in your comics!

While waiting for Kyla's next masterpiece enjoy this silly comic from the "use windows paint and a mouse" art thread. It has grievous in it. He's scary, see?

kotor3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I like. Atton and his pazaak. I know he's cheating! :D

what do you mean? i almost ALWAYS beat him...

maybe he likes me more... :-

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

seems very... Dinsneylike. at least some of their stills of the older not-meant-as-comedy characters

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

What's with the necroposting?? Huh, huh?? :thumbsup:

This thread is loooonng dead, leave it be.

In some places, necroposting > duplicate threads....

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.