Celebrating episode III: Kyla's fanart

oh, I eventually will, but it's not my priority in life. And it wouldn't be a very solemn ceremony, it would be more for the fun... I'm not too much of a church-religion addict (except for the buildings that were built in te name of god... we have such beautiful cathedrals and churches in europe!)

In fact, my professionnal life (as a freelance artist) and my close friends are more important to me then getting a man! But I'm with somebody for a year and a half now, and we live together. He perfectly understands the fact I'm not the kind of person who has to get married and have kids as fast as possible. But I'm only 21, I don't really know how I'm gonna feel about kids in five or ten years from now!

Well, you should see the OT forum then.. :lol:"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Its a quaint little place just north of here. Not recommended for any but the most hardened tourists, and even they must subject to vaccination against the ever increasing spam levels and are adviced never to remove their tinfoil hats in public... but nevermind that, Im shure you will find it quite lovely.

Now, what was that about freudian comics? Bit of the old subconcious naughtiness? It sounds highly intriguing yet also disturbing. And while we are the topic of disturbing, I am similarly moved by this rendition of Mira as I was with the last one. Upon inquiry, I can supply you with an aswer to said question that in this circumstance may arise.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, it made me get a sudden urge to paint something. bbl!

ok, here is a little interlude of artpad art... I was tired, and I had to draw atton... Enjoy! If there is anything to enjoy, really!...

http://artpad.art.com/?igcjzmvamc

I have to admit that is just awesome o:)

How much does it take to paint one?

Baley, I like your current Avatar (occluded Kenny) better than your last (creepy blue vampire) one. :o

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

@Padmi Skydrunkard: uh... no I never took any classes. And I totally support self-taught art! that's where you get your own style, not the one they force you to have in most art classes, the style you really like to use, even if it's got a touch of this, or a feel of that... Might not be totally original, but at least you don't feel forced to have a style you don't really like... And it's a real pleasure to draw!

Did you do any graphics classes? (w00t) :blink:

PS. your atton looks cool :cool:

ok, here is a little interlude of artpad art... I was tired, and I had to draw atton... Enjoy! If there is anything to enjoy, really!...

http://artpad.art.com/?igcjzmvamc

I have to admit that is just awesome :blink:

How much does it take to paint one?

Baley, I like your current Avatar (occluded Kenny) better than your last (creepy blue vampire) one. :-

I liked the creepy blue vampire one better than the current occluded Kenny (whatever that is) and his Paladin boy or whatever he calls it :p

Ah-hah! So you admit it was a ranger, not a fighter? See, see?! I was right and you know it! :cat:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Bah, my backstab modifier exceeds your ego. :cat:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds