Celebrating episode III: Kyla's fanart

grimlock.jpg

Grimlock art appreciation.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

@Padmi Skydrunkard: uh... no I never took any classes. And I totally support self-taught art! that's where you get your own style, not the one they force you to have in most art classes, the style you really like to use, even if it's got a touch of this, or a feel of that... Might not be totally original, but at least you don't feel forced to have a style you don't really like... And it's a real pleasure to draw!

No he's not.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

On the other hand, he has eccentric tendencies and a knack with spamming, so...

Great work, author.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Great! Loads of comments for Beaver Boy (even if I didn't draw his terrrrrrible teeth).Thanks folks!

Here is a pic of the Exile. A sketch, really.

:blink: the best one yet. methinks it's the hair, slightly softer face lines and the light colours all together that really make it stand out.

(now, why i can't get *this* outfit at the start of the game, rather than the default overalls... :thumbsup:"

..then female revan

Ill be looking forward to it.

And also, Ms Carth. To celebrate your excellence and increase my postcount, I here offer you a glimpse of the painting(corel painter IX) I just finished.

man6.jpg

A gentleman of sound fluids

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

That's spot on Kaftan.

kirottu said:

@Padmi Skydrunkard: uh... no I never took any classes. And I totally support self-taught art! that's where you get your own style, not the one they force you to have in most art classes, the style you really like to use, even if it's got a touch of this, or a feel of that... Might not be totally original, but at least you don't feel forced to have a style you don't really like... And it's a real pleasure to draw!

Contrarily, you might be exposed to more useful and interesting styles in an art class. I've never been in an art class where they insisted I use a particular style once it had been learnt. Though I didn't follow art through though, chose Maths 1,2 Physics, Chem etc so I might not be an expert :"> ...

BTW: Kyla you are very talented and perhaps you have even pursuaded me to get out my crayons and get drawing. :shifty:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Wow, most girls I know who can draw well all tend towards the japanese manga style. Its nice to see someone who actually has their own style.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Yes, its really good to see a soul stay safely away from the eternal damnation that is anime/manga. Its has spread through our youth like a disease, poisoning the minds and bodies of a generation.. causing them to do horrible, horrible things to beloved childhood franchises like Transformers :-

Sigmund Freud?

..great..: ...superb even :)

That's spot on

You REALLY like psychology, don't you Kaftan? ;)  :(

Operation "hog limelight" initiated. Excellent! *rubs hands*

..and its Siggie alright :D