Celebrating episode III: Kyla's fanart

:ph34r:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It's not you Kyla, its me :wub:"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yup, that's right. Disciple. Ewww

:- Exactly my thoughts when it comes to Di. Anyways, I like it -- but then again I like sketches of him and NOT in game. How about adding beaver teeth?! :thumbsup:

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

I'm back! Did a quick sketch of disciple. I've got three other finished drawings I'll post later on!

That's adorable!

O, I found that on my monitor, Di looks kind of rotten if the brightness isn't set properly. Reset, he's kind of hot. 'Course, my husband's blonde and broad-shouldered, too, so maybe I'm biased.

Cloris

Don't 'dis my blondie boy, darth. :D

Oh wait...I do it all the time - never say luv and dissing don't go together...hah!

He's rather upset at me for abandoning him for GW right now tho.

I like the new pic, Kyla - he looks his age, more! Although, since I'm 'old' I kinda like the fact he looks older in-game. hehe

Cheers.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Don't 'dis my blondie boy, darth. :D

But it's way easy! I mean, if they didn't want people like me insulting Di all the time then they should've made him more like Atton.. ^_^

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

I think she needs a belt or those pants are going to fall down. :D

Like her expression. In fact, I always like the expressions you create.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Me Kaftan likes pretty drawings. Want more. MORE!

YYAAARRR!!