Celebrating episode III: Kyla's fanart

Excellent. You have done well.. *rotates recliner*

I know you mentioned your coloring method before but what was it? Some kind of felt pen? It just looks so solid.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I really like your style. One thing I've noticed, however, is that you have two Attons. One has sharp features, the other seems to have a more rounded face. It must be hard to draw a face you made up in your head from so many different distances/angles? I don't know, I'm no artist at all.

More comics! Atton is a pathetic loser that would do anything to get the girl or a weird freak that really wanted to help? It's as you wish! What do you prefer?

Somehow he strikes me more as that first kind. But at least he's grabbing her shoulder and not... something else. <_<

Oh, and it's a great comic. Excellent drawing, as usual.

rough-comic2.jpg

Haha! But isnt Atton just a *little* forceful when swooshing the exile away? I mean, that's gotta hurt!

OH, and what do you mean by *rotate recliner*? Sorry I don't underschtand englisch....

"Mein Sonderkraftfahrzeug wird mit Garnelen gef

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I will not make repeat that the others says but what to say moreover? You has a true talent for the drawing and you exploits it and I am sure that if you continues like his, you will go far. :thumbsup:

Haha! But isnt Atton just a *little* forceful when swooshing the exile away? I mean, that's gotta hurt!

I will not make repeat that the others says but what to say moreover? You has a true talent for the drawing and you exploits it and I am sure that if you continues like his, you will go far.  :blink: