Celebrating episode III: Kyla's fanart

I really like Atton's face/posture in the 2nd panel of the 2nd scan.

He think's he's so smooth........... lol

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I got tired of all the fuzz with free hosts so I bought some webspace, it was worth it. I can even run MySQL ...yay!

But I forgot to say it was very good and I like it alot. The whole "forced kiss" thing brings some weird memories for me so I probably giggled more than a little extra.

But how do you find the time to do all this? It seems your tempo is very high, my max tempo is about one small painting every other day..

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

But how do you find the time to do all this? It seems your tempo is very high, my max tempo is about one small painting every other day..

Well, as I'm home most of the time ( I don't go out very often, I must admit, except to go and work at my newspaper and tobacco kiosk 16 hours a week) and do nothing but draw (well, sometimes I write fanfic and sometimes look around forums) I ve got a lot of time to do these... I draw around 5 to 8 hours a day (my max) and these comics for example took me three hours each (rough sketches, ,then pencil, then ink, which takes the most of the time.) But i have to go back to the more "professionnal" stuff, Kotor is really distracting me a lot!

These pictures are truly awesome, and miles better than anything I could do, but is it just me or does Atton seem the spitting image of Jafar from Aladdin? Especially that portait on the first page...

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Outstanding! As usual.

And if you're up for it, I would really love to see more of Revan & Exile as you did here. You did a very good job at showing the contrast between them(as yuo said) and it would be very very interesting to see more of it. Perhaps a tiny comic strip even?

Pretty please with sugar on top?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Since Atton is drawn "pointy", like Jafar, he reminds me of him. Usually villans have the eyebrows that slant inward (\ /) and are pointy. For some reason, Atton contradicts my theory and doesn't look evil.Anyways, great Kavar sketch... now I wish I could draw.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

I won't be doing any comics for a while, I've got to return to my "serious" comics business!!!

batman-cast2.jpg

-Thats just too bad, miss Carth.

-Aw shucks, Batman! I was so excited.

Thanks for your comments!

Here is a little comic about Pazaak being bad for your mental health...

Oh gods... the saddest part is i actually went through those very events in game, with exactly the same result. :geek:" :">

Both laughing and crying here now... laughing at the comic, crying at the shameful memory ;)

Thanks for your comments!

Here is a little comic about Pazaak being bad for your mental health...

I SO DID THAT!!!!!!! *dies laughing* I SOOO DID THAT! Ohh, that's just classic... all your work is great, but that one got me more than anything else. :thumbsup:

And I too am a victim of the thousands of pointless visits to the ****pit, which is so ineptly named.