Celebrating episode III: Kyla's fanart

Sometimes I see peoples work and I just think "they should be doing that for a living". Then I get suspicious and think that maybe they are, and this just a big pulling of our collective legs. :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I know :rolleyes:  I sooo suck at drawing lightsabers... I just don't see what's wrong, but so many have told me the same thing! Anyway, at least the rest isn't tooo bad! :p

The blades of the lightsabers seem too thick. IMO their diamater shouldn't be the same as that of the hilt and the blade should taper slightly so that the tip is slightly more narrow than the base of the blade is.

lighsabers.jpg

Different ways to do lightsabers through the ages:

Top: "digital lightsabers" from DH comics latest SW line

Middle: "analog saber" from the early 90's

Bottom: "ancient saber" from late 80's

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Thanks to all of you! in fact, aside from my fanart stuff, I am working on a comic book (european comic book), and am currently working on the five first pages, which I was asked to do by a pretty interested publisher. Got to finish them for beginning of may. Then we'll see!

I really like your fan-comics; especially the one with the Exile in the Dancer's Outfit! I laughed so hard.

Request: I would really love to see your interpretation of a male exile's first time reuniting with Atris on Telos. Now that would be interesting to see!

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

I really like your fan-comics; especially the one with the Exile in the Dancer's Outfit! I laughed so hard.

I agree, that one's totally hilarious. I showed it to my friend and we were both going 'Pazaak!!!' at random times a day. And it was hilarious each time.

Or maybe we're just easily amused.

I agree, that one's totally hilarious. I showed it to my friend and we were both going 'Pazaak!!!' at random times a day. And it was hilarious each time.

Or maybe we're just easily amused.

That comment just made my day... Or my night! And thanks for all of you guys who stop by! It's really appreciated! i'll try to make some more soon! :lol:

I'm just repeating someone, but you should really consider working for disney, I think your style would fit nicely.

And I had a fit over the "wanna play pazaak" picture. A laughing fit that is :D

Nice work!

I am working on a comic book (european comic book), and am currently working on the five first pages, which I was asked to do by a pretty interested publisher. Got to finish them for beginning of may. Then we'll see!

The one you had a page from in your gallery? What is it about? It looks interesting.

I hope you make loads of dosh, but is there any chance of it ever appearing in english? It would be fun to read.

It difficult to tell but it looks like you're doing the lettering manually(writing by hand on the original)? Wont the publisher mind? or is it just the yanks who like everything separate?

So...how about that Atris and exile meeting?

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Hah! :D

"you go girl!"

but its difficult to read in the small format, 1500x1000 is the standard in most comic scans.