Celebrating episode III: Kyla's fanart

LOL Yeah that reminds me how disappointed I was when the female Exile appears wearing the dancer's outfit and there's not one word from any of your party members *coughAttoncough*. I mean, if that tacky jumpsuit with the little red boots got his engine running, how can you ignore the dancer's outfit!?

Too much Juma Juice?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Your art work is amazing... fantastic work

*sighAttonsigh* :devil:

that one with the dance costume is absolutely hilarious *is still ROFLMAO* I too was totally let down when Atton didn't even say 'boo' about the dance outfit... what a let down after the initial comments in the skanky undies... :huh:

Haha I love the dancer outfit one. It's almost too true.

You talk to him half-naked when he's pratically falling over with love for you and all you can say is "Wanna play Pazaak?"

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Guest Damar Stiehl

That male exile looks like my avatar - cept I'm not sexy, I'm a psychotic murderer.

I'll sue for copyright.

Also your fgemale exile looks masculine.

I'm drunk.

You're a very good artist, the interpretations and style is some of the best I've seen in a long time (and I go to a arts-intensive school). There are two things, however, that are minor issues but could potentially make your art even better.

Although you only posted one picture of a female Revan, facially she looks very similar to the Exile, especially the jaw and nose. The hair is obviously different, but if you were to put them side by side with similar hair styles, they would look nearly identical.

My second point is the Exile has a certain manish quality to her when she looks upset. Perhaps that's on purpose, because it certainly gets the point across.

My suggestion for both points is actually more slightly roundings to her face (women's faces actually tend to have a more rounded aspect then men's).

Thank you for your advice! I must say I really concentrated on Atton and Carth for my drawings, and Exile and Revan popped in my drawings like that, without me having worked on them or something. But i will be drawing Revan and Exile sseparately and try to work on their different features and their feminity. Thank you again!

Kyla, you could make a career drawing comics... or working for disney or dreamworks.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

@Irien: well, uhh, I never use photoshop because I suck at it (in fact I'm too lazy too learn how to use it properly). In general I start a pencil sketch that I ink with china ink pens and, in this case, color my stuff with copic markers. But I might do some watercolor stuff, as it is the medium I use for the comic book I'm working on!

Oh, and thank you for the sweet comments, guys!

wow, I love the more American type look as opposed to the manga style so popular lately...one suggestion, if I may? To make your females more feminine, you might want to thin out their eyebrows, as right now the eyebrows for your males and females are the same thickness, which is not true of the female figure.

Nicely done, albeit thou has made yourself a target of mockery. as follows:

SITH APPARITION:

Shallow life.

Drowning alone, I gasp for air.

Coldness creeps over pale skin.

There is sadness so deep it pulls me down

Happiness dies in a deep, dark sea.

REVAN:

Yeah, happiness dies.

MALAK:

Yeah.

REVAN:

All right, your turn, Malak. Read one of your poems about pain.

MALAK:

There is darkness all around me

Deep, piercing black, I cannot breathe

My heart has been raped...

SITH APPARITION:

Whoa.

MALAK:

The pain is everlasting.

I miss you so much, babe.

Want to hold you in my arms again, girl.

Want to-

REVAN:

Whoa, whoa! Dude! Those last two lines aren't Sith!

MALAK:

They're not?

REVAN:

No, dude! You can't say "I miss you so much, babe. I want to hold you in my arms."!!

SITH APPARITION:

Make it "I miss seeing you so much I wanna slash my jaw off with a lightsaberwhip."

haw haw... :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Good pictures... I like Atton and his Pazaak. He seems to be the regular addict. In any case, if he was ever let loose in the US he'd probably sitting at the Black Jack tables in Vegas all the time.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

The only thing that I could be critical about is that the lightsabers seem to resemble billy clubs.

That and Revans a dude :rolleyes:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.