Celebrating episode III: Kyla's fanart

Thanks for your comments! I don't really think my stuff is appreciated around here, but as long as I'm getting just a wee bit of feedback, I'm glad to share my stuff!

Here are Carth and Revan, during one of those typical scenes were Carth puts an end to the discussion because he's fed up arguing. And then you have to play for about five or six hours before you get a chance to speak to him again... Darn Carth!

Your work is nice. It's kind of strange hardly anyone has critiqued yet. I give your work :luck:

Why didn't Bioware have a female Revan get it on with Canderous? Now there's a REAL man! No talk, just action. Threatening Hutts, and bashing skulls. :D

I too like your work a good deal, it deffinitely has a look that would support a more humor based enterprize :luck:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The artwork is great on both [edit: all three] counts. The 1st one with Atton and the frustrated Exile just kills me - hilarious! I was so sick of the pazaak line by the end of the game... but I kept clicking in hopes that he just might have something else to say. LOL Well that, and to hear the voice. ;)

Heh, you nailed Atton's personality in one sentence. Nice artwork too.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Thanks for your comments! I don't really think my stuff is appreciated around here, but as long as I'm getting just a wee bit of feedback, I'm glad to share my stuff!

Here are Carth and Revan, during one of those typical scenes were Carth puts an end to the discussion because he's fed up arguing. And then you have to play for about five or six hours before you get a chance to speak to him again... Darn Carth!

Hey nice Art, Carth Kind of looks more like the actor who plays Bail ORgana in the new movies...ahha the guy from those detective shows.

but still, cool

I really like your cartoon style. I've seen some professionnal drawer have a style close to yours, if you've heard about Loisel (he drew a story of Peter Pan).

Hi! I'm a great fan of Loisel's works! Even if the last peter pan wasn't as good as the others! I come from Europe, and the comic style there isn't like the ones in the USA. Loisel is one of my main inspirations, along with Barbucci and Canepa (Sky doll) and Juanjo Guarnido (Blacksad). Have you heard of them?

Here is a pic of my exile! Hope ya like it!

The girl is nice. Just one tiny nitpicking on the lightsaber, the blade appears too "solid", almost like a baseball bat :D

Suggestion: Your next lightsaber, making the blade only half as wide ? Or try some semi transparancy effect on the most of the blade except a slim core, to give the effect of light radiating from the blade ?

And no, I can't draw myself :ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Those pictures are REALLY, REALLY good. My only nitpicky thing is (and I can't draw worth a darn, so I probably don't even have a right to critique any works of art) in our original post, I totally thought that your female exile was Anakin Skywalker.

And then when I saw FEMALE EXILE, I thought she looked kinda like Courtney Love.

But DAMN, those are GREAT! Keep up the good work! :p

Yeah, I'm still chuckling when looking the first picture... :p

Sometimes a picture really says more than a thousand words. Easily recognisable situation from lots of pointless visits to the c0ckpit.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You just have to love their facial expressions... :D

As weird as it sounds, the things that impress me the most about these drawings (and the others I've seen on this site) are the fingers.

Even when I was in my "drawing" phase, I could NEVER draw hands and fingers. I always had to draw clenched fists so that I didn't have to draw an actual detailed open hand. :devil:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)